Chapter 17 Isle Esme......

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

I WANT TO PUT A SPECIAL THANKS TO

 (REDTEARS)

 FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH IDEA’S FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT….. :) THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND I AM TRULY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS MY BIGGEST FAN :)

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 17 Isle Esme...

As I danced with my father I thought it couldn't get better than this. I was married to the man of my dreams, my parents loved him like a son and accepted him the way he was. They didn't care that he was a werewolf. They only cared that I was happy. Being with Jake made me beyond happy. After the song ended Jake came back to dance with me again. My father went back to my mother and they were talking with our extended family the Denali's.

I was having such a great time I didn't notice that my parents were arguing with one of the Denali's till my father shouted.

"YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW!!!" He said. I walked over to try and find out what was going on.

"Daddy... Everything ok?"

He looked at me and said. "Everything's fine sweetie... Why don't you go and tell Aunt Alice that were going to cut the cake soon."

"Ummm..... Ok" I wanted to know what was going on but I knew from the look on my father's face that he wasn't going to tell me. So I walked over to Auntie Alice and told her what my father said.

"Daddy said were going to cut the cake soon....." She looked at me and nodded like she wasn't paying attention.

"What's going on over there Daddy won’t tell me?" I asked her hoping she would tell me. But when I got no reply I walked away to find Jake. He was standing next to my mother with his arm around her shoulder. While my father stood protectively in front of her. Ok that's it I was going to find out what the hell was going on one way or another. I walked over and stood next to my husband.

"Jacob... What is going on?" I whispered.

He just looked at me and said nothing.

"OK THAT'S IT.... IT IS MY DAY TODAY WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???" I shouted louder than I needed too.

My father looked at me with sad eyes.

"Ness we will talk about it later I promise... The Denali's were just leaving." He said as he turned his head to face them. Tanya walked off and headed for the door.

"I am so sorry Edward I don’t know what has gotten into her..." Kate told my father. She was sorry. What happened to make Kate apologize for her sister?

"It's not your fault Kate..." He looked at her with the same sad eyes I saw when he looked at me.

"Just tell Tanya that she is no longer welcome in our home... She has no right to treat my wife that way and I will not tolerate it." He told her. Kate nodded and then the Denali clan left.

My father turned around and wrapped my mother in his arms. Jake came to my side and pulled me towards the cake.

"OK... Time to cut the cake." He said trying to lighten the mood. Everyone followed us. But I couldn't stop wondering what Tanya had said to my mother and why my father was so furious with her. I would let it go until the party was over then I would find out what happened.