Chapter 18 What Are We Going To Do

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

SORRY FOR THE LONGGGGGGGGGG WAIT J I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Hey guys I am sorry for the long wait I have had a lot going on lately…. Just got a new job and haven’t really had much time between that and my children and having surgery my life’s been a little hectic sorry L .. I hope people still read this J

Chapter 18  What are we going to do

Renesmee’s POV

As I stood there looking at Tanya I could not help but wonder what she was doing here. I looked at me father.

“Dad? What’s going on?” I asked him worriedly.

“Nessi please sit down I have some news I need to tell you and Jacob.”

I stared at him confused but decided to sit down and find out what was going on. Jacob came and sat next to me.

“Well we have a problem.” My father said.

“What dad? What is it?” He looked worried too and I could tell that it was something really bad.

“Well Ness while you and Jacob where at Isle Esme ….. Well somehow there were humans there and they saw Jacob shift and now the Volturi know about it and they are going to be coming here for him.” He rushed through his words. My face then went to extreme panic.

“WHAT?!?…. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THERE WAS NO ONE THERE.” I do not know why I was shouting but I was so scared now. What was going to happen to us now? My father told me about the Volturi once and I do not like them they are evil and cunning. I turned to look at Jake and saw he had the same worried expression on his face as my father did. My mother came and sat down next to me.

“Renesmee it will be ok we will figure this out.” She always tried to calm me down and usually she successed but this time I could not calm down. My husband was in a lot of trouble and the Volturi could catch him.

“How did this happen?” I asked. However, no one responded. I looked around and saw that Auntie Alice’s face was blank which meant she was seeing something. I waited for her to come out of it and then I saw it…. She looked petrified. Something bad was going to happen.

“WHAT? What did you see?” I asked her. She did not respond. I looked at my father who already knew what she saw and waited for an answer. He paused to try to get a control on his emotions.

“The Volturi will be here soon.” He said.

I froze. “How---soon?” I stammered. Jacob put his arm around me and started rubbing his hands up and down my arms trying to comfort me. However, there was no comfort there would be no comfort until I knew that my whole family was safe.

“Tomorrow.” My father said. Everyone stared at him and Auntie Alice. Why was this happening to us? We were finally happy and I mean really happy. What did we do to deserve this?

My father looked at me with sad eyes and shrugged. I knew he heard what I was thinking. No one spoke everyone was in deep thought about what to do.

Grandpa Carlisle walked up to me. “Ness? Everything will be ok we will figure this out please try and not worry… I know it is not easy but just try… Why don’t you and Jake go upstairs while I talk to your mother and father?” He looked sad as well but I needed to get away from here I could not listen to anymore right now. So I nodded my head, took Jacob’s hand, and started walking to my room. As soon as we entered my room, I threw myself on the bed and started crying into my pillow. Jacob came and laid down beside me and started rubbing my back.