Chapter 7 WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 7 WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward’s POV

“We have something we would like to tell you.” Cain told Bella and I

“Would you please invite your whole family out here so we do not have to repeat ourselves???” Cain asked us.

“Sure.” Bella said confused by their request.

“Well were all here.” Bella told him

“This is something we have kept a secret... We have never told anyone this before... Please stand back.” They asked us... What is going on? We waited for them to continue...

“Well you see were not just Vampires. We are hybrids like you Renesmee here only our other half is not human it is something else... Something you are already well aware of...” We looked at them confused.

“Hybrid??? What is your other half then?” Carlisle asked them

“That’s why we asked you to stand back.... We will show you.” Cain replied

That’s when it happened something so unexpected. They transformed.... But how? How could they transform into...

WOLVES!!! We stood in shock. They were wolves.... They were a little smaller then Jacob when he was in wolf form, and they were gray with bright red eye’s. There fur sparkled in the sunlight like their skin would when they were in vampire form... What the hell is going on??? They returned to their vampire form so we could talk.

“B-B-B-BUT how?” Bella asked

“How can you transform into wolves?” Jacob asked obviously curious like the rest of us.

“Were not exactly sure how we can do this... No one ever explained it to us... You see we were born this way like your Renesmee here.” He said as he pointed to our daughter. “But before our parents could explain it to us they were murdered...”