Chapter 14 Family

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 14 Family

Renesmee’s POV

Well last week we found my dress and shoes for the wedding and today we were picking out the wedding cake. Auntie Alice already got the flowers and the food. She also already sent out the invitations. The wedding date is April 23rd. We have 2 months until the wedding. Jacob walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

“I’ll see you later Hun.” He said.

“Ok Jake... Just please be careful going out with the guys today.” I told him.

He laughed. “Don’t worry I’ll be fine.” He tried to reassure me.

“Don’t worry sweetie he’ll be fine.” My daddy told me.

“Ok.”

Today the guys were going out looking for Tuxes. So all the girls headed out. Grandma Esme came this time too. We arrived at this cute little place called Sarah’s Bakery.

We walked into the bakery. Auntie Alice greeted the woman behind the counter.

“Hello my name is Alice Cullen and where here for the wedding cake tasting.”

“Ahh.... Yes, my name is Sarah. How are you?”

“I am doing well and you?” Auntie Alice said.

“I am great. Please have a seat I will bring out the first round of cake for you.”

We headed to a table with just enough chairs for the 5 of us and sat down. Sarah came out with the cake.

“This is a classical European flavors make. This one of our most popular selections. Four layers of yellow sponge cake are filled and frosted with a smooth, rich vanilla butter cream. Almond marzipan and fine raspberry preserves provide sweet accents to the creamy filling and add complexity to this cake. It can also be made with chocolate cake or a combination of yellow and chocolate cakes.” She placed 5 plates in front of us and we each had a bite. I thought I was very good just not right for my wedding.