Chapter 16 The Wedding!!!!!!!!!

ALL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYER'S EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please COMMENT AND VOTE....

AND I WANT TO THANK ALL MY FANS FOR PURSUADING ME TO CONTINUE MY STORY :) ESPECIALLY REDTEARS AND TEAMCULLEN0401 THANK YOU.....

I WANT ALL MY FANS TO KNOW I DEEPLY APPRECIATE THEM AND JUST THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS,

SARAH :)

Chapter 16 The Wedding!!!

Renesmee's POV

I woke the next morning excited and scared about the day. Next thing i knew there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said still groggy.

Of course it was Auntie Alice and My Mother.

"NESS!! Its about time your awake... We've been waiting for you." Auntie Alice said with a huge grin on her face.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at her. " What time is it?" I asked.

"Its 10:00." She replied.

Wow 10:00 how did i sleep so late? My mother saw the look on my face and came to sit down next to me.

"You had a long night hunny don't worry its fine... But we have to start getting ready it starts in about 4 hours."

I looked up and nodded. I kind of dreaded this moment. I was going to be a doll that Auntie Alice and Auntie Rose got to play with all day. I laughed quietly to myself.

I excused myself to go take a shower while Auntie Alice and Auntie Rosalie got everything set up for me. The hot water felt so good running down my back. It calmed me down right away and I didn't want to get out. I took a long shower this morning trying to kill some time so I wouldn't be a doll all day. I got out and wrapped the towel around myself and headed for my room. I went to my closet and threw on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. Then i went to Auntie Alice's room where they had everything waiting for me.

Make up, Hair stuff, My beautiful dress and shoes. Everything... Auntie Alice took my hand and led me to a chair in her bathroom. She sat me down and started on my make up right away. Auntie Rosalie joined us and started on my hair. She was curling it and flipping it. I had no idea how it was going to turn out. But i knew they would make me look beautiful. I trusted them. Auntie Alice told me to shut my eyes so she could do my eye shadow. I guess i fell asleep while she was doing it. Next thing i knew she was pushing me.