Chapter 13 The Dress

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 13 The Dress

Renesmee’s POV

I opened my eyes to find Jacob still lying next to me. I smiled and closed my eyes again. Then I heard a knock at the door. I groaned. “Come in.”

“Renesmee, it’s time to get up and get dressed. Grandma has breakfast made for you.” Auntie Alice told me.

“Ok... I’ll be right down.” I said.

I huffed and got out of bed. Jacob was still sleeping. So I quietly grabbed an outfit from my closet and brought my clothes into Auntie Rosalie’s room and shut the door to get dressed. After I finished I headed down stairs.

“Where’s Jacob?” My Mother asked me.

“He’s still sleeping.” She smiled and nodded.

I went to the dining room to eat my breakfast. After I was finished I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

“Are you ready to go?” Auntie Alice asked me.

“Ready to go where?”

“We have to go find you a wedding dress remember?”

I laughed. “Oh yea.” I replied to her.

She laughed and headed to the garage. I followed along with my Mother and Auntie Rosalie. Alice hopped in my Dad’s Volvo SUV it had the most room in it. So Auntie Alice would be able to buy tons of stuff and fit it all. We headed to Seattle we stopped at the first dress store we found.

We walked in and we were greeted by a young woman.

“Hello my name is Ashley. Can I help you with anything today?” She asked.

“Hello Ashley. Yes you can help us this is my niece Renesmee and she is getting married ad we need to find the perfect dress for her.”