Alluring In Blood -9

________________________________________________________________________________

I made a promise to forget everything, Sophia and the person in the red cloak. It's a new day. The sun is shining bright and full. Even Ileana after seeing me in such a state cut her rants short and tried to calm me, I was grateful until she decided to throw a small party and invited all her friends. I had to rock back and forth myself under purple lights listening to moans and shouts of the people.

Anyway what's better than a cold shower to wash away the sleepless night? Well nothing that's what I thought as I entered the shower. I ended up getting shampoo into my eyes and with them being overly sensitive, I burned them badly that I had to stumble around trying to find a towel and almost broke my neck in the slippery tub when I slipped.

I thought my bad luck would have ended up there but no. Ileana insisted she brings her spiritual yoga trainer who enjoyed doing yoga stark naked every week during my outings so I had the displeasure of viewing his ass posing different positions as I walked out of my bedroom rubbing medicine into my red puffy eyes.

After kicking the yoga instructor out blindly and drabbing my blanket over Ileana canvas to insure she wouldn't return for a long time, I headed for the kitchen to prepare sugary eggs that I haven't tasted in such a long time. Of course seeing it's such a bad day I burned half my hair as I turned on the flames that flew at least seven inches into my hair and face.

I saved my face, that's the only upside thing of the day.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

I panted, breaths coming out awkwardly as I ran for Elizabeth's class. I was late, so late. The stupid mutt wouldn't stop chasing me until I shook him off by darting through the staircase, who even allows a giant dog wet with its own drool into the headquarters?

"I'm so sorry, I know I'm late!" I shrieked bursting into the classroom but Elizabeth wasn't there. I growled and took the moment to wipe my trousers with my leather jacket sleeves. The drool remained there not bothering to dry under my furious wiping.

"Hey, change of plans I'm your teacher for today Dree," Jason said as he appeared in front of me out of thin air. I staggered backwards until I fell on my bottom but Jason stood not bothering to help me up.

"Okay I'll bite, why you?" I snapped, extending my hand for Jason to help me up.

"Did you forget what I can do?" Jason teased grabbing my hand. I shuddered remembering our encounter.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Sabina!" I whined as I tried to pull away from Sabina's steel grip. I was still new and curious for Wildmasters School but Sabina as a guide tour hardly showed me anything but the canteen and her dorm room for movies.

Oh the times we cried over Bambi is already countless. I was too busy thinking of Bambi and the mother to notice a wall standing in my way so I crashed into it. Sabina disappeared into nothing just as the scene.

I was standing in darkness with a tall boy standing in front of me glaring down at me. I being the stubborn hard shelled self had to glare back. "Who are you?" I hissed.

"Audrey?" He asked something lacing his voice. I never heard it before so I labeled it hate. "What are you doing here?"

"How should I know? How do you know my name? I was just walking with Sabina crashed into a wall and now I'm in blackness?" I muttered avoiding his black eyes that studied me with a disapproving frown.

He just rolled his eyes, I stared at them hypnotized now that I finally allowed myself to look at them. "I'm Jason, and you're in a reality wrap. I couldn't decide where I wanted to send you so here we are."