HAHAHAHAHAhahahhahah

ahah ahaha ehehehehe he........ alright, let's get some classic TomEdd in here, f u c k me. Don't, I'm Demi, shit I'm ranting. OKAY! TomEdd

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Tom smiled at the brunette sitting next to him. Edd was currently doodling in his notebook and Tom had time to sit back and watch his favorite bean. Edd didn't seem to take notice of Tom, as he was so engulfed in drawing- Tom leaned over to see what he was doodling- himself, that was odd-But there was sketch lines of another Body standing next to him. As Tom continued to watch the artwork unfold, it turned out to be Tom standing there. Tom let his crush on the bean in front of him get slightly more hopeful. Edd looked up and blinked a few times at the clock before looking back down at his sketchbook.

Suddenly Edd's head snapped up and glared at Tom. Tom lifted his hands in defeat and laughed. Edd hissed before setting down his sketchbook and shoving Tom slightly. Tom shoved Edd softly, but Edd over exaggerated and ended up slowly falling off the couch in face slow motion. Tom was bursting with laughter as he beamed down at Edd, he just made Tom happy. Edd stood up and stared down at Tom menacingly. He opened his arms as if going to hug someone, but instead fell right on top of Tom. Tom choked and tried to push Edd off, bus jeez was Tom weak. He huffed and wheezed and punched at Edd weakly before Edd rolled off back onto the floor. Tom glared at him and it was Edd's turn to laugh. Tom fell on top of Edd but it barely did anything. They laid there for a minute, Tom on top of Edd's chest, Edd on the ground. They laid there for another minute. Then fifteen minutes. Then thirty, then sixty. Edd had fallen asleep long ago, and Tom was left happily resting on his favorite bean.