TomMATT

SOME TOMMATT FOR MY GURL XxFeliciaHPFanxX

------

Knock knock.

"Don't continue knocking!"

Knock knock knock.

"Doooon't."

Matt giggled slightly. He was currently in Tom's room. Why?

"I swear to god Matt. If you don't unlock this fucking door-"

Tom's voice was slightly muffled by the door. Matt laughed, though he felt slightly scared of Tom. Hell, Tom had almost beaten someone to death before.

"Not letting you in before you tell me where you hid my teddy!"

"Matt! Jesus fucking Christ. I hid it a while ago! I don't even remember where it is!"

Tom was obviously lying. The teddy had only gone missing a day ago.

"Well I'm looking for it! What's this retinal scanner for?"

"Susan."

"Ah."

Matt began to search the messy room for his teddy bear. The teddy's official name was 'Thomas the great jr.' But he preferred to be called teddy.

"Matt- let me in my damn room!"

Matt had searched the desk, floor, and dresser by now. All he needed to check was the closet and Tom's bed. Something made a noise like a click, but Matt paid no mind to it. He opened the closet. Not there. He wondered where else could it be. Of course it wouldn't be in Tom's bed, Tom wouldn't dare sleep with some stupid bear. Matt decided to check anyways. He threw off the covers. Nope. He picked up the pillow. There was the bear, all comfy and warm.

"Hey Tom-"

Matt called. He turned to face the door but saw it open and Tom standing with a hair pin.
Matt froze. He was scared as shit. Tom charged, tackling Matt to the bed. As Matt prepared mentally for a beating, he felt a strange sensation on his side. He began laughing.

"T-Tom! Y-you know I hATE t-tickles!"

"Yeah."

"A-ah! S-stop it-" he burst out laughing so hard he could barely breath. Tom giggled. Matt tried to wiggle away but Tom had him pinned down.

"This is what you get for locking me out of my room!"

"T-to-" wheezes were heard. "T-Tom stahp!"

Tom stopped tickling. He picked up the bear.

"Only if you let me keep him."

"O-ok!"

"His name is now Tomee."

"Good name."