TordMatt

"What the fuck is this?"
Tord gestured to the unwashed dishes. Matt swallowed.

"Uh I- i didn't have e-enough time to wash-wash everything-"

"I. Was gone. For five hours! I'd say that's enough fucking time!"

"W-well I I also d-did the-"

"No! You know what? Fuck you! Fuck this!" Tord walked briskly to his office, slamming the door behind him. Matt closed his eyes tightly and took a few deep breaths. He walked slowly to the dish rack and sink to begin washing the dishes.

*le time skip*

Matt had almost completed his chore and was a lot calmer than before. Tord suddenly yelled and startled Matt, making him drop the glass plate he was holding. It shattered all over his feet, cutting them deeply. Matt tried his hardest not to scream, as that would alert Tord of the situation.

"What the fuck was that?"

Evidently he had heard the plate crash.

"N-nothing!"

Matt called. He couldn't help himself and a soft yelp of pain came out of his lips. He hissed and tried to move away from the bits of glass.

"Doesn't sound like nothing bitch! What the fuck are you doing?"

"C-cleaning the-the dishes!"

"I'm not having any of your bullshit!" Tord began the short walk down the hall way from his office to the kitchen. Matt was terrified to his core. Tord rounded the corner to see the broken plate and the bleeding Matt.

"Gud faen du dritt fikk du jævla slippe denne platen? du klønete tispe!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

"I bet your not you verdiløs haug av dritt!"

"I-I didn't m-mean too!"

Tord was about to throw more insults, but he saw the tears on Matt's face and the fear in his eyes. His entire demeanor fell completely. His emotion changed from rage to guilt in a second.

"oh faen, Matt I-I'm so sorry I just, freaked the fuck out on you, oh my god I'm so sorry...."

Matt swallowed. Tord stepped closer and Matt flinched.

"Oh faen, mine små hjort have I hurt you that bad? Oh faen, I
Am s-so sorry I-" Tord began to cry. Matt was skeptical. Was he doing some sick joke? Was this his idea of fun now?

"Matt- oh my baby deer, im so so so sorry!" Tord choked out between sobs. He took another step closer to Matt. Matt took a step back and yelped when he felt the glass shards dig into his feet more.

"Matt-"

"N-no! Not again! N-not o-one of y-your sick mind games! Th-those don't work on m-me anymore!"

Tord stopped in place, his face showed no other emotion but concern.

"Matt- is that what you think of me?" He said softly.

End of part one

Part two up soon

In the mean time, send me some requests!