TomEdd!

Requested!
----

Edd plopped down on the couch, intending to sleep. His bed currently smells like cat pee (thanks Ringo) and he really didn't want to sleep there. He settled on one of the uncomfortable couch cushions and started to drift off.

Edd was awoken by the sound of glass clinking. He rubbed his eyes and looked out the window. It was pretty late.
He looked up at the kitchen door. It had light under the door. Edd threw his legs over the side of the couch and stood up.

Walking slowly as to not make a sound, he was drawing closer to the door. The clinking stopped and Edd stopped. It started again and he started again.

He was close to the door now.

He opened it up to see Tom with a bunch of glass bottles.

He was stacking glass cola bottles.

I'm a giant pyramid.

"Woah Edd!"

"W-what's this Tom?"

"It's uh- a birthday celebration?"

"Huh?"

"It's your birthday tomorrow Edd."

"Oh."

"And I was making you a giant cola pyramid."

"Well, thanks."

"No problem. But you did ruin the surprise.."

"Oh come on-"

"Yeah-"

"Tom no-"

"Your gonna have to make it up to be Eddie boy!"

Edd sighed. It was this stupid thing that he'd made up in middle school. He'd have to repay Tom whenever he did something bad. In this case? It was ruining his own surprise.

"What is it Tom..."

"You, have to, get this, enjoy your birthday."

"Wow."

"Yep."

"I'll try."

"Ok."

"I'm going back to sleep now."

"Ok gnight Edd bear."

"Night Tommy love."