TordMatt (p.2)

"Matt- is that what you think of me?" Tord said softly.

Matt's breath hitched. He let out a sob and shook his head.

"I know it's what you think of me,"

"N-no no! Haha! J-j-just a-a prank! A-April f-fools!" Matt put of the best happy, not in pain, expression he could.

"Matt- Matt I know your lying." Tord took a step closer, Matt took a step back so that his back was pressed to the counter.

"And you know that I hate when you lie-" Tord growled, completely forgetting that he was supposed to be undoing his past actions towards Matt. He stepped on one of the plate pieces. His shoe broke the piece.

"N-no no no! P-please not a-again! S-sir! P-please! I-I'll do anything! Sir! P-please sir!"
Matt sputtered.

"Tch, you little bitch! You think I'm letting you out of this that easy?" Tord yelled. Matt whimpered.

"T-Tord p-p-please... please-"

Tord threw a punch at Matt's face, probably breaking his nose. He screamed in pain, falling into the glass covered floor. Tord kicked him in the stomach.

"You-" Kick "Little." Kick. "Bitch!" Kick. Tord stopped kicking and put his foot on Matt's cheek, pressing his face onto the floor and glass.

"P-please s-stop I-it hurts please s-stop it!" Tord kicked him in the chin.

"Now your going to be a good boy, and not scream like last time." He said menacingly. Matt tried to nod. Tord smiled. "Good."

Part three up soon byatches!