Paul x Red Leader

Paul stood, at attention, in Red Leader's office, for reasons unknown. Tord wasn't here, but he had called Paul to his office.

Suddenly, (pineapples) the door opened behind him. Paul didn't dare turn around, that would mean disobedience.

"At ease Paul." Tord's husky voice rang through the room. Paul let himself at ease. He turned around to see Red Leader, with his shirt off.
He couldn't keep himself from blushing.

"Something wrong soldier?"

"N-no sir."

"Do you know why I called you here?" Tord spoke with the sort of dominance you'd find in a porno. Paul nodded no.

"I brought you here to talk about you."

"M-me?" Paul pointed to his chest. He was third in command, in Tords own words, 'anyone under my second in command doesn't matter. Go die for all I care.' Tord nodded.
He stepped closer to Paul, tapping his index finger lightly on Paul's chest.

"Yes. You." He pushed the finger slightly, making Paul move backward,  until he was sitting on the desk. Tord placed his hands on either side of Paul's hips. Paul's breath hitched and his blush got darker. Tord leaned down slightly and kissed Paul passionately. Paul gasped at the sudden movement, his mouth opening just enough for Tord to stick his tongue in. Tord's fingers danced lightly at the hem of Paul's sweater, and Paul's hands wrapped around Tord's neck. Tord disconnected the kiss, Pulled Paul's shirt up and attached his lips to Paul's neck.

"S-sir.."

"It's Master tonight soldier."
Paul couldn't contain himself anymore. He moaned softly and weaved his fingers through Tord's hair. Tord smirked against Paul's neck. He pulled Paul's pants down quickly and began to kiss Paul again. Paul shivered at the loss of warmth but continued to let Tord do whatever he wanted.

"Mm.. your lips taste so good Baby Boy.." Tord groaned, letting his fingers drift to Paul's bulge. He began to rub Paul through his boxers. Paul let out a fairly loud moan,

"P-please M-master"

"Please what?"

"Pl-please fu-fuck me unt-til I can't walk tomorrow.~" Tord nodded and pulled Paul's boxers down, letting him free. Tord took of both his pants and boxers, leaving them both naked. He lifted Paul up and Turned him around, laying him face first over the desk.

"This is going to hurt." Tord abruptly pushed two fingers into Paul. Paul screamed in  pain and pleasure. Scissoring and curling his fingers, he added a third one. He pumped them slowly, not wanting to go to hard or to fast. Paul moaned, throwing his head up in pleasure. Suddenly, Tord pulled his fingers out. Paul whimpered from the loss of contact.
Without any warning, Tord slammed into Paul, nearly making the submissive cum. Tord continued to go faster then humanly possible and Paul moaned louder than ever before. Adjusting his position to get better acces to Paul's prostate, he thrust still harder. Paul let out a high-pitched moan when Tord hit his prostate.

"Uh, you like that don't ya? Yeah you do you little slut."
Tord growled at he gripped Paul's hair. Paul only moaned in response, unbelievable pleasure coming from his leader.

"Ah! M-master I-I mm I need to c-cum!" Paul moaned out. Tord growled and pulled his hair harder. Paul couldn't hold himself anymore and came all over the desk. Tord rode out his orgasm as well, cumming inside of Paul.

"Good job soldier." Tord said panting. He pulled out slowly and pulled up his pants and boxers. Taking one last look at Paul, he left the room. Paul stood up clumsily, trying to wipe the cum off of himself and on to the desk. He pulled up his pants and pulled his sweater over his head.

Requested by a friend. (They wish not to be named) I don't ship this at all, but it's my first full length smut/lemon and I'm prouder than a donkey mom.