SECRETS (not a chapter)

HEY! So my epilogue WAS pretty confusing. I got my idea when I heard "Shut Up And Kiss Me" by Reece Mastin, because the lyrics "out in the crowd, it's the middle of the night". YEAH, just heard it on the Hot30 Countdown (australian radio show) and that's where I got the idea from! HMM, so during this week, also scored some One Direction tickets with my 12 year old sister, Azalea to FREAKIN NEXT YEAR'S MELBOURNE CONCERT. But it's worth it. Brother keeps saying that we're not gonna like them anymore at the time of the concert, so I gave him this look, kinda like: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT OUR FANDOM I IS LIKE! so... BITCH WE'RE FLAWLESS! WE. ARE. UNSTOPPABLE!!" Wanna know why she's a fan and 12 years old? Read my message board. ;) So this chapter, are basically the SECRETS behind the story.

1. Every chapter are Louis and Julia's dreams.

2. Louis and Julia never met. :O

3. Julia. Is. Not. DEAD.

4. The WHOLE story is NOT a reality. Everything snaps back to reality in the EPILOGUE.

5. 'Mockingjay' by Chase Coy and 'We Own The Night' by Selena Gomez ft. Pixie Lott are the songs thay describe Louis and Julia's relationship.

Okay, that's all I know. Even I need to figure out more secrets of the story. Or maybe that's it. OKAY, THANKS TO THOSE READERS WHO READ THE WHOLEEE STORY! They actually had time to read this! I thought they had better stories to read.. I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ARE THE BEST! Is this what it feels like to be One Direction...? Maybe forevermystic... This is what it feels like to be her. Except, I'm just small. :) BYE MY COOKIES! I'm thinking of making another fanfic.. I don't know, I had this in mind. Liam James Payne being a marine. A MARINE!! ;)

Ooohh. Please follow me on Tumblr if you have an account? :) no-love-without-sacrifice.tumblr.com

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! I love you soo muchhh!! :D x