I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Song Inspiration; A Place In This World by Taylor Swift.

Harry's P.O.V

"Louis? Are you really learning from a page that says," I peered at the title of the computer. "How to ask your friend out on a date? Louis, you have Eleanor, why bother asking Jenni out on a date?"

"Really Haz? Jenni? I'm looking at this page for Julia," He scrolled down the page and continued reading.

"Lou!" I shouted, and shut down the computer. "Just be yourself! You don't need some dumb internet web page to tell you what to do!"

"Says you, how many girls have been in your bed?" He asked as he spun around the desk chair.

I scratched the back of my head, and snapped back to reality. "Why do you care? Just ask her out already! As friends, because you're with Eleanor." I said, and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Where should we go?"

"You're her best friend, you should know." I said, and grabbed the phone. I held it in front of his face, and pointed at Julia, who you could see through the window watching TV with Jenni.

He sighed heavily, and snatched the phone out of my hand. He pressed the buttons furiously, and he stared at the window. We watched as Jenni picked up the phone, and then answered it. Louis put it on speaker immediately.

"Hello?"

"Can I talk to Julia please? It's Louis,"

"Julia, it's Louis, probably asking you out on a date!" She squealed through the phone, and looked at us. She raised her thumb up, and ran upstairs quickly.

"Hi Lou, Jenni tells me you're going to ask me out on a date?" she chuckled.

"As friends, do you want to go to the amusement park? Just us two?"

She spotted us staring through her window, and she smiled at us. "That's fine,"

"I'll swing around in about 5?" Louis asked flirtatiously. I could hear the tone in his voice.

Louis' P.O.V

"Louis, where are we going?" Julia asked, feeling the leaves brush against her arms as I pushed her through the park.

"Watch your step," I chuckled.

"How can I watch my step when I have a blindfold on?"

"Sit down." I smiled to myself. I was proud for doing this. I unwrapped her blindfold, letting it fall swiftly to the ground.

"Oh my dear God." she muttered and sat down. "You said we were going to the amusement park!"

"But this is better than an amusement park, right?" I hoped she thought that, time stole my life away to do this.

"I... I...." she stuttered and twirled around on the grass. "... Love it! This was our hiding spot when we were younger!"

"I still remember the times we had here," I pulled her arm, and kissed her on the cheek.

She sighed happily, and closed her eyes. "We grew up here together, and our childhood is gone." She frowned, the smile fading away.

"Our childhood is still here, just remember that. When I said I'll kill you here in this very spot." I laughed, and wrapped my arms around her, lifting her up in the air and spinning her around.

"And I dared you to kiss me, you ran away." She laughed with me.

I dropped her gently on the grass, letting myself fall next to her. I flicked the hair out of my face. I ruffled Julia's hair, and running my hand through the grass. "You're still immature as ever," she mumbled. "You know that."

"And you're still beautiful as ever." I said, and pulled both of her arms up. She crossed her legs and was silent for a moment.

She smiled, and purposely flicked the hair in front of her face. "Do you have a crush on me?"

"Of course I do."

"But aren't you with Eleanor? You said so yourself in an interview." She coughed. "I'm a one-woman man with Eleanor Calder!" She mocked, in her best Louis voice ever. It quite matched me, if I say so.

"Can't I have a crush on my best friend?" I pouted.

"For how long have you felt this way?" She said, still in her voice. She sounded like an interviewer from SugarScape.

"For my entire life," I sighed.

She held a fist up to her lips, trying not to cough. "Really now?"

"Do the maths."

"I'm not going to do the maths Louis. I'm nineteen now, I'm out of University, and, I'm happy where I am right now. Here, with you. That's all I wanted in life." she chuckled and nudged me with her elbow.

"I'll be right back." I blushed, and stood up and started walking far away to the public toilets.

Erin's P.O.V

I glared at Louis' phone, that was lying on top of his jacket. I grabbed it, passcode. Stupid passcode! That's right.

2427.

His wallpaper. It was a picture of us about 2 years ago, holding hands, jumping in the deep end of the pool. I pressed the 'off' button of the iPhone as I saw Louis' light brown ruffled hair brush against the bushes. I threw it on his jacket, that was lying across me.

"I'm back!" He shouted, and slid his jacket to this side. "What's wrong Julia?" He pouted.

"Nothing," I muttered, and made myself fall on the grass. He lied down next to me, running his hands through my hair.