Different Minds

Louis' P.O.V

I walked downstairs to the kitchen half-naked, and thankfully no one was here. I yawned, and picked up the note that was lying on the kitchen bench.

"You and Eleanor didn't wake up. Did you forget our plans today? Jenni, Dani and Julia came as well. Don't worry Lou, we're not going to stay out late. We're coming back at 7. Have a great time with El... alone... again. -Hazza xx"

What plans? Oh dammit, we were supposed to go the London Eye. But since Eleanor and I stayed up late, we were busy sleeping. Eleanor was still in bed, half-naked as well. I just can't believe what happened last night though. To inform you, we did not have---

"Good morning babe," Eleanor yawned weakly. "Where are the others?"

"They went to the London Eye early," I sighed.

"Oh my dear God! I have work in 30 minutes!" She exclaimed.

"Since when did you have a job for the summer?" I frowned and hugged her tightly. I was going to be alone today? Are you kidding me?

"Part-time job, I need money if I want to continue university, since I moved in with you guys." She sighed sadly, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry." She said before kissing me softly. "I work in Starbucks in North London for the whole day."

"It's alright babe, I'll find the others." I smiled and kissed her back, before running upstairs to my room.

"Why is it so cold in the morning?" A person said as they walked by me. They did have a point though, it's summer but it's always cold in the morning. Everywhere I looked everyone had a coat on. I slid on my beanie and shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Who's going to use Louis' ticket?" I heard a familiar voice as I passed by the line for the London Eye.

"Oh hey Louis! Come jump in with us," Liam smiled and handed me the ticket. I went under the rope and his behind Julia as girls with One Direction-based t-shirts walked along.

"Did you rock Eleanor's clothes last night?" she raised an eyebrow at me.

I smiled up at her and kissed her on the cheek. "No!" I said happily and nudged her playfully.

I sighed and dropped myself on the couch, and swung my legs on the side. "Just go to bed," Julia said.

"Carry me!" I wimpered and put my arms in the air.

"You don't expect her to carry a 68 kilogram boy like you!" Liam retorted.

"Eleanor would," Jenni laughed as Julia sat next to him.

"She's not coming back until 10pm." I whined and nuzzled my head into Julia's chest.

"It's alright Lou. She's going to come back," She whispered in my ear and stroked my hair softly. I smiled weakly up at her, and nuzzled my head back into her chest.

"Awww, why can't you guys kiss already? You two have been acting more like a couple than you and Eleanor." Zayn said. "You and Eleanor look like your related. So I mistake you for being brother and sister. It's disgusting to see family members making out with each other." Everyone looked at him weirdly. "What? Can't a good looking man say that?"

"He has a point there," Danielle chuckled. "Agreed." They all said, and we both shook our heads frantically at each other.