PLEASE READ: Author's Note

Hi everyone. So.. Um.. I think I won't be able to go on Wattpad for a while... a long while. So I'm on my iPod right now, I wrote the ending for the story and I'll be posting it the next time I upload this. Really think that there's no one interested in the story. It's just someone that holds me back all the time. She disencourages me (is that a word?) and she's a disgusting influence for me. So my story was orginally going to end somewhere in the 20-30 chapters. Also, the reason why I can't go on Wattpad... because I have a SERIOUS mission to go on. Yes girl who disencourages me to stop writing, it IS about One Direction. Oh so you think I'm overreacting now? Don't think so, you're more obsessed with them, kept it all to yourself all this time and then saying slutty things about them! I'm not the girl who-- okay, lol... Pleaase I would love some feedback, give hate comments about the story, give like comments about the story... ANYTHING! At least it's feedback. So thank you to whoever's reading this, thank you to whoever is in the middle of reading my story, thank you for actually reading this damn thing! So the next uploading thingy blah blah is the ending of the story... Yeah I know. "YES! Now I don't have to read this bloody thing! -deletes from reading list-" OH YEAH! And I realised the story's been added to a LOT of reading lists, so PLEEASE read this story first before anything else's, cause you know, it's coming to a boring end and then you can scream what I just said above! :D Or don't... Or don't even read it first! This is the most boring story ever! NO NO I REGRET IT... ah fuck it. So remembeerrr. The next chapter will be the ending, so it might be quite a 'few' pages.. DONT JUDGE ME I CANT TELL THE FUTURE!! Or can I...? ;)

NAAAAAHH. But you know, Im freaking out that 1D are in the same FREAKING TIMEZONE AS ME so all you Worldwide directioners.. Better keep up with our time cause it sucks baaalllsss!! OKAAY BYE BYE MY UNICORNS!! :D