Liam's Encounter

(A/N): The girl who is 'Danielle' is not Danielle Peazer, just telling you. It's @danielleloves1D, go fan her and check out her stories! :) x

Liam's P.O.V

"Dani, when are you coming here?" I asked.

"I'm right round the corner, do you miss me that much?" She laughed.

"Yes! I haven't seen you for 7 years... you're lucky I haven't forgot!" I whined.

"You haven't acted this childish since Year 8." She exclaimed, and hung up.

There was a knock on the door, making Julia jump from the couch. "That scared the shit out of me..." she muttered and turned off the TV. "I'll get it Liam." She smiled at me as she walked past me. I sighed heavily, I don't know what to say when I see her. It's been 6 years, sure, she's seen me in pictures, but I haven't seen her. You don't have paparazzi following an average girl these days. I peeked from behind the wall.

"Hi! Are you Danielle? I'm Julia!" Julia exclaimed, she loved meeting new people.

"I sure am! Is this the One Direction residence?" She winked and smiled.

She caught me by the corner of her eye, and I swung around the wall, falling onto the couch. I hope she didn't see me.

"I could've swore I saw someone behind that wall." Danielle said.

"Oh, you know. Eavesdroppers..." Julia said loudly on that word. Julia let Danielle in the house, and she peered around on the wall of picture frames.

"Is that Liam?" Danielle asked.

"It sure is." Julia smiled.

"So, this is where they live?" Danielle gripped on her bag tightly, still examining the pictures.

Julia nodded. "You can sit here until I get the others. Is that fine?"

"That's fine, take your time."

I swooped into the room, sitting gently next to her, with no notice from her. "Hi Dani!" I exclaimed.

She jumped a little and turned around. "Liam!" She shrieked, and embraced me tightly. She's changed so much. She was beautiful. I always suggested that she had to get blonde highlights, and apparently, she did. It was amazing. We're like brother and sister, we always act the same, and we get along with each other perfectly. She's shy at first, like I was with the boys when I first met them in X-Factor. She's loud, nearly loud as me, and she's funny. Not Louis kind-of-funny, but she has a great sense of humour. I loved her so much, more than a friend, I felt like this since we were 6. We had a friendship like Julia and Louis. Sure, she hurt me at times, but then she was always by my side, comforting me 24/7 until I felt better. She was the only best friend I had throughout kindergarten, primary and high school, and I was her only best friend as well. I was happy, and I'm happier now. My life was complete, the only thing I had to do was to tell her how I felt.

"Liam, are you there?" She snapped her fingers in front of me, breaking the awkward silence and snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes, I'm just so happy to see you!" I smiled, and hugged her again. I kissed her cheek in a sympathetic way, as I saw Julia and the rest coming downstairs.They gave Danielle a small wave as they walked by, and plopped themselves on the couches. Danielle spotted Louis' arm draped around Julia's shoulder, giving herself a confused look. "Are you two dating? That's so sweet!"

"No, they're not dating. Hi, my name is Joyce." Joyce smiled at Danielle. Joyce was always full of hospitality. That's what I liked about her. "Nice to meet you Joyce!" Danielle said with a tone full of happiness.

"Apparently, they're best friends." Harry said. "And you know me, no need introuducing myself." He winked.

"They're good friends. Good friends." Zayn chuckled and kissed Jenni's forehead. The rest agreed, but Danielle, Louis and Julia had no idea what was going on.

"Hi, I'm Jenni! I hear that you're Liam's cr--"

I slapped her mouth hard, and she mumbled in my hand. She looked at me desperately, and I let go. "Shhhh!" I muttered. She nodded and gave me a death glare.

"Do you want to go see my room?" I asked. Liam you bloody idiot.

"Um, sure." She mumbled and got up from the couch.

"And then you can do something on the be--"

"Shut up Lou! You wish you did something with Julia on your be--"

"Don't you dare." Julia glared at me with fiery eyes.

I huffed, and followed Danielle upstairs. I hope this will be a good time to tell her, and she'll accept it, even though she probably doesn't like me.