Jenni's Birthday

Song Inspiration; I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift.

Louis' P.O.V

"Hi babe!" I smiled.

"How's Julia and Jenni? Keeping you and the boys company?" Eleanor chuckled.

"I took Julia on a date, but Eleanor, don't worry, just as friends."

"That's alright, take her on as many dates as you want, but as friends only."

"No problem." Although she was a bit bossy, like my mum, I didn't mind, I was used to it, with Lottie and Fizzy telling me to get them a drink or turn on the TV back at home. "How's Dublin?"

"It looks like I'm staying here for another 2 weeks." She sighed.

"Why?" I whined.

"It's flooded here, it's raining non-stop. I have to go, sorry baby. Miss you," She said and hung up. I pouted to myself. At least I had Julia around.

I sighed, and dropped myself on the couch, and swung my leg over the ledge. "Move your ass!" Niall chuckled, and threw my leg onto the floor. He switched the TV on, and threw his head back. "Where's Julia today?" He asked, being entertained by another episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

"She's coming over today with Jenni."

"That Jenni girl is quiet." Harry walked in the room, and plopped himself next to Niall.

"I wouldn't say so." Julia smiled, and walked in the lounge room with Jenni.

"Who let you in?" Harry asked.

"You don't want us here?" Jenni pouted sarcastically.

"No, I didn't mean that!" Harry laughed. "I mean, who opened the door?"

"Liam."

"Did you kiss yet?" I asked.

"No." Jenni frowned, she knew who I was talking about. In fact, the rest knew who I was talking about.

"He's in his room, and he's upset about something. He hasn't said anything yet. Upstairs, 3rd door on the right. I think he wants company." Niall said, and smiled at Julia. She smiled back, making my cheeks flush red. Jenni skipped upstairs, hearing the door slam close. "Julia, good you're here. Do you mind?" Liam asked, wiping his hands on his blue checkered t-shirt. She nodded, and followed his lead.

"Lou, are you alright?" Niall asked, and placed his hand on my cheek. I blushed scarlet even more, I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't believe I was jealous of Julia being around the other boys.

"I just can't believe no one has found us yet," I lied. I hate lying. It drives me mad, but someday, I would have to burst it out.

"They sure will," Harry chuckled, and clutched his fist onto his lips.

"Liam!" Julia screamed from the kitchen, right after there was a 'bang' on the floor.

We all ran to her, just in case she wasn't getting raped by Liam. Niall chuckled and crossed his arms playfully as he saw Liam tugging on Julia's hair, standing on a chair. "It's just a spoon!" We all laughed. No wonder, a spoon dropped on the floor. "Liam, why are you afraid of spoons exactly?" Julia asked.

"Nooooooo! Don't you dare say that again!" He shouted, and pulled on Julia's hair more. "Julia, I'm here for your safety, now, I repeat, do not touch it, it's evil!" Julia slowly started to pick it up, and she tossed it in the sink. "Julia! I told you not to touch it!"

"Say that one more time and I'll get a spo--"

"Lalalalalalalalalala!" He screamed, and put his hands to his ears. "I can't hear you!"

"What are you guys doing?" Harry asked.

"Trying to bake a cake for Jenni," Liam said, and hopped off the chair. He still didn't let go Julia's hair.

"Why?" I asked

"It's her birthday!" They both exclaimed.

"I didn't even say Happy Birthday to Jenni yet... I was thinking of the party." Julia blushed and chuckled quietly.

"At least she's with Zayn." I said, and the others agreed.

"What do you think they're doing right now?" Niall asked, and pointed at the ceiling above us.

We all shrugged, and said, "Making out." "As a birthday gift from Zayn," Liam laughed.

"Can you guys help us, as long Niall doesn't eat the food?" Julia asked, and pointed at the unfinished food on the table. We nodded, and we went to work as fast as we could, before they went downstairs. "Promise." Niall said, and crossed his heart.

"Where's Joyce?" Harry asked, and he looked around. We can't blame him for asking that.

"She went out to buy stuff for the party." Liam said.

"I miss her." Harry pouted.

"We know."

Erin's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" Jenni asked, trying to unwrap the blindfold.

"Let me tell you a hint - we're still in the house." I said, and led her to the kitchen.

"Oh. Dammit. Can I see now?"

"No."

"Why not? It's my birthday, and I demand to see it." She laughed.

"Sit down first!"

She sat down, holding our her arms, trying to feel what was around her.

I unwrapped her blindfold. "Oh my God! Did you guys do this all for me?!" She smiled.

"Not Zayn though." Louis crossed his arms and smiled at Zayn.

I pressed 'play' on the radio, and it started playing "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift. Jenni loved the lyrics. She would've thought it was either for a couple, or best friends.

"Happy birthday!" We shouted.

"Happy birthday!" Joyce shouted from the door. "Sorry I'm late. Traffic."