Sneek Peek Of Ending 2

Honestly. THAT SNEEK PEEK SUCKED. THAT DID NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL. Okay. Here's another one and it'll be the last one. AND YES I ACCOMPLISHED MY MISSION! I saw them at the Logies... And... I went deaf for about 5 seconds.. IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ONE DIRECTION?! My poor boys. They deserve a cookie. AND A 2 MONTH BREAK COME ON BITCHES. No not you fans!! You know. :D i feel guilty now.

"..." Louis bows down on one knee. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. Most unusual, insecure, prettiest, loyal and heart-warming girl ever," Louis opens the navy blue box to reveal a gold diamond shining ring that ... wanted when she was little. Hoping that a prince charming would come by on a unicorn and ask her to marry him. "I'll be with you forever. I'll be everything you ever wanted for a boy. For a husband! I can never let you go. We'll grow old together and die in each other's arms. I can never love you as much as I love you now, it's just too much. I feel like I couldn't live through those 3 years. The only things that kept me alive was the 4 brothers I have and our amazing fans. ... will you marry me?" Louis gulps as a rain drop runs down his arm.

OH MY GODDD. -insert troll face here- The dots (...) indicate the name of the LUCKY TOMLINWIFE!! So Louis.. Those photos when you were surfing down in Sydney... Nice bum. ;) i have a song to dedicate to you...

YOUR ASS FROM THE SIDE LOOKS LIKE A COKE BOTTLE!

... I don't know why Taio sang that. I have seen no ass, that has the coke bottle shape out of someone's ass, cause NO ONE'S ASS IS THAT POINTY BRO. Ah well... YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. Im no pervert though... i mean, if an ass was a coke bottle... It would be VERY visible.. OOOHHH ONE THING IS ON... bye unicorns off to die on the floor thanks to Harry's puberty in live concerts. just wanna put in a joke that my best friend told me.. LOVE YOU FOR TELLING ME THISSS!! Maybe Ill turn it into an imagine.

"(One Direction's member's name) What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Heating up your dinner, myy looveee. ;)"

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT. Nothing to do with food. Just Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam or Zayn heating up their dick for the girl for the midnight seeexxx. OHH JUST GAVE IT AWAY BITCHES IM SORRY. But if u imagine it.. LIKE WOW. No I dont want that to happen. FEEDBACK PLEASE??? Ah maybe not :(