Not Again...

He grinned at me like a cheshire cat, it made me melt. Iresistble. Before I had just try to say something to him, he crashed his lips to mine. My eyes slowly closed, his kiss deepening. His hands tightening my jacket, as he pushed me onto the couch. His tongue darted across the middle of my lips, begging for entrance. His kiss, so desperate, and I open my mouth slightly. His tongue slips in immediately, exploring my mouth. I felt myself getting dizzy, and butterflies performing somersalts in my stomach. He pulls away slowly, taking a breath, and his lips kissing my neck softly. I shivered at his touch, especially because it was on my weak spot.

"Julia! Wake up!" shouts my best friend, Jenni.

"Are we nearly there?" I ask, looking down at the clouds from the window.

She giggled softly, wiggling her eyebrows. "What were you dreaming?"

I had seen my kiss with Louis, before he left. I groan, and lean my elbow on the ledge of the window. I sighed, remembering he used me.

"I know that groan." she smirked. I covered my mouth. "You dreamed of the kiss you had with Louis again." What she meant by 'again", whenever I slept, he appears in my dream, and the kiss we had was replayed. He was practically trying to swallow me, and I let him. I had feelings for him that time, so my feelings were taking control. I would think it could've been our last moment together, despite the fact that he never told me he was leaving. But it's awkward for me that I still like him, after he used me. It's not what a person would do, but it's my world.

"So, this is the house?" I say, examining the outside of the house.

"For the summer, of course." she smiled and jammed the key in.

"Smart, it's already air-conditioned." she exclaimed, twirling in the lounge room, enjoying the cool breeze.

"Who's the owner of the house?" I asked.

"I forgot, but they're staying in the house on the left." she said, as she landed on the white sofa, being buried by the pillows.

We walked to the owner's house in glee, happy that we were back in our hometown, London. We both argued who should knock on the door, since we've lost our confidence over the last few days after one of our friends from high school died in a bad car accident.

"Fine!" Jenni squealed quietly, and stopped slapping me. She knocked on the door hard, her groaning after clutching her hands too tight and her knuckles going white.

The door swung open, "Are you the new neighbours?" he smiled.

"Oh my dear God. It's Za-Za... Ma-Mal..." Jenni stuttered, and paced back and forth.

My eyes widened - Zayn Malik from One Direction. "You're the owner?" I ask, trying to stay calm. I was talking to one of the member's in the world's most loved group of all time.

"Indeed we are," he nods and smiles. We? What did he mean by, 'we'?

Oh God no. Hell no. This could not be happening. There I saw the rest of the members of One Direction walk by, Louis catching me by the corner of his eye. "Julia?" he grinned, letting go of the girl he was holding in his arms and flicking his light brown ruffled hair out of his face.

"Oh, now you don't remember me after 2 years?" I asked sarcastically. Jenni's mouth formed into a perfect 'O'.

"You know Louis William Tomlinson?!" she squealed.

I nodded slightly, and before I knew it, I felt like I was suffocating. Louis embraced me in a tighter hug. I actually missed being in his arms, the only thing I hated about him is that he used me, for no apparent reason... not that I know of.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. I heard cursing from the girl behind him.

"I'm here in London for the summer," I said slowly, looking at the girl behind him, confused about who she was.

"Oh, sorry." he said as he pulled the girl from behind, her brown hair in her face. "This is my girlfriend, Eleanor Calder." he smiled, as he kissed her on the forehead. "She works at Hollister."

"As an underwear model," Niall chuckled. The others laughed, and Louis gave him a death glare.

"Oh please, let us have some fun for once!" Harry whined.

"It is the truth though." Liam smiled.

Great. Now he has a girlfriend. Who is an underwear model. Does she walk around the house wearing just her underwear? This is amazing. Could this summer get any worse?

I bet it will.