Everything You Looked For

Louis' P.O.V

I sat down on my bed, feeling drowsy after going to the pub. I ran my hands down my face reluctantly, and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock - 12:34am. I groaned and got up to open the curtains. There I saw Julia on her bed wide awake, on her laptop. I smiled at her sight, and picked up a pen and paper. I crossed my legs on the bed, and watched as Jenni walked into the room. She pointed at me and waved, and continued talking to Julia. She waved at me again as she walked out of the room. Julia smiled, and picked up a pen and paper.

"Where did you go tonight? :)" The paper reflected through the window, and she closed her laptop.

I wrote on the paper fast, and chuckled to myself quietly.

"Went out with the boys."

"Any of you get drunk?"

"Me, Harry and Nialler got drunk."

"You better get some sleep alright?"

"I don't wanna go to sleep though......"

"Don't make me go over there."

"I'd like that. I'm lonely. :("

"No. I'm not leaving Jenni in a house by herself when it's Saturday morn."

"Please?" I pouted through the window as she smiled.

"I'll keep my curtains open, okay?"

"Thank you! Was that so hard? Goodnight. I love you :) x"

She chuckled and walked up to the window. She shook her head frantically and smiled up at me. "I love you too, now get to sleep." She mouthed at me. I smiled to myself, and dropped the pen and paper on the floor. I took my suspenders off, but I didn't bother to change. I didn't want to die while walking to my closet. "You a-a-wake...?" Harry popped his head through the door as I put myself under the blanket.

"Do you see my eyes open?" I laughed.

"Just checki-" He ended with a hiccup. "Get to be--" He hicupped again.

"And you don't think you should?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He groaned and closed the door. I heard his footsteps from down the hallway, and the slam of his bedroom door. I turned off the lamp, as Julia did so. I still had the heavy feeling in my head, and it was driving me crazy. I groaned, and wimpered, and tossed myself around in the bed. My eyes started to close slowly. All I could think about was Julia and Eleanor.

"I'm a one-woman man,"

What if I wasn't? I love them both. I can't.

My eyes shot open, loud knocks interfering with my dreams. I groaned quietly, and scratched my head. Who the hell was knocking at my door? I slowly turned the doorknob, and pulled it open. The shadowy figure stumbled on me. "Get off!" I shouted, and their hair flicked in my face.

"Sorry Lou," They said sourly. I smiled.

"Eleanor!" I screamed, and kissed her neck repeatedly.

"Lou, babe, you reek of alcohol." She chuckled.

I backed off of her, and turning back to Julia through the window, who was busy on her laptop. "Back so soon?"

"Why do you think I'm standing here? I miss you," she whined and pouted at me. I smiled at her seductivley, and before I knew it, I had my t-shirt off and I was on top of her. Why?

"Lou, wake up..."

"Wh-wh-wh-what?" I muttered as I rubbed my eyes from the sunshine that was lighting my eyes on fire.

"I said, wake up!" Harry shouted, and jumped on me.

"Where's Eleanor?" I asked, and looked around the room.

"She's still in Dublin..." His smile crooked, and hopped off the bed.

"What do you mean she's still in Dublin? She came into my room and then we--"

"You what?"

"N-no... nothing." I sighed. All a dream. Dammit. I rubbed my eyes again, and looked through Julia's window. She was still fast asleep, maybe because I kept her up for an hour. We wasted a lot of paper. "I might as well be Julia's alarm clock," I shrugged and chuckled to myself.

"You go do that Lou." Harry smiled and patted my back. "I know you miss Eleanor, don't feel that way, hm?" He patted my back again, but harder this time. I nodded sadly and slid my jacket on.

"Going so soon boo?" Zayn laughed and turned on the TV.

"I am now known as Julia's alarm clock." I said and slid on my black TOMs.

"Have fun, and don't stay out too late," Niall winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and went out the door. The sun shone in my face again, and my TOMs slid against the concrete sidewalk. "Hi Jen," I muttered.

"Hi Lou, where you off to?" She chuckled at her own rhyme.

"I'm going to wake Julia up, I saw her still sleeping." I said as I stopped in my tracks.

"You go do that, I tried waking her up, she's not budging. Why don't you wake her up with a good kiss?" She smiled and walked off into our house's direction.

"Why don't you kiss Zayn's morning breath?"

"I'll go do that. The door's open, I know you would be swinging by," She winked at me and knocked on our door. I shook my head in a playful way and opened the door. I took my hands out of my pockets and locked the door behind me. I took my beanie off, shaking the cold air off my hair and tossing it on the rack.

"Julia?" I said, and opened her door gently. No answer, and I sat on the edge of her bed. She groaned quietly, and planted her face into her pillow.

"Julia..." I laughed and took off my TOMs, and crossed my legs on her bed.

"Go away Lou..." She groaned again, and she threw her hands in the air, thinking she was trying to push me away. I'm sorry Julia, but I'm on the end of your bed.

"Wake up Julia, it's already 11am." I yawned. I was quite tired myself.

"You kept me up all night, that's an excuse." She shot up, and rubbed her eyes. "Now, I got woke up, can I get back to sleep now?" She whined and pulled the blanket over her face. I sighed, and slid myself under the covers. I closed my eyes slowly.

"You're really sleeping in my bed. Really?" She said sarcastically.

"I sure am." I yawned.

"You're tired. This one and only time you're sleeping here, because you're with Eleanor. And we are only friends. No other stuff." I nodded and yawned again. I wrapped my arms around her, and hugged her tightly. This is what I meant about being lonely.

So when I'm lonely...

And I hug someone...

I don't wanna let them go.