Chapter Twelve

The Other Side

CHAPTER TWELVE:

This was unlike the Jack I knew. Usually when we were up to no good he'd be on board with me on the silly factor both of us hyped for the out come...but today he was quiet and that worried me. It was selfish of me to be thinking about how he might not be set for tonight and it was selfish of me to think about what a big baby he was being about this. But at the end of the day, he was like my brother...we we're team no matter what. I jumped down from the ladder Jack was holding still for me as I lifted the air vent clap to fix it back on. "What's up bro?" I asked starting to climb again grabbing the screws as Jack stood on a stool to hold it in place as I screwed.

"Don't really know man." He shrugged; I guess that's as much of an answer I'm really going to get out of him now. I didn't push the subject further, the guy knew that I was here for him if anything, he knew where I lived if he needed a punching bag. We finished the job putting everything in place along with re fixing the small camera linked to the school system that's NEVER checked. Jack with his skills made sure that the camera didn't catch us in the shoot and all time out navigation was cut with a few simple clicks on his phone. "Done." He announced proudly quickly typing out the message as anonymous to the boys.

THREE HUNDRED WORTH IN THE VENT JANITOR CLOSET HALL C2 ROOM CC8.

We both exchanged a fist bump making our way to the classes we were ten minutes late too. Jack knew to wait 15 minutes before sending the message in order for things to look normal. I in the mean time was itching to press the button Holden Wilson had made for me. This fun red button embedded into a small mouse sized remote could control anything...including a cigar explosion in the vents above out heads.

Is sat in Ms. Leonard's Physics class doodling on Venus for more that 20 minutes waiting for a response of some sort - my mind track halted with the double vibration of my phone placed in my trousers belt. I looked to Ms. Leonard who leaned down revealing small parts of her breasts over the desk and like any guy I imagined things I shouldn't but never the less finally allowed that inching pain to subdue as my finger finally pressed down on the tempting big red button.

It take no longer for the button to transmit the information that it does for a drop of water fall.

A massive BOOM! Filled the air as everyone looked around them and just for effect I turned around to look at Daniel at the back as he shrugged and shook my head in response.

"PLEASE EVACUATE IN AN ORDINARY FASHION. PLEASE. DO NOT PANIC." I heard the principal through the speakers shout to calm the student body them assuring them everything was fine and no harm was to come to them...of course there wasn't the explosion was second lasting. All it gave out was a white puff of smoke most likely making Oliver James and Bradley Cooper shit themselves like two 5 year olds on Halloween night entering the Halloween bash.

As we took standing in the far court with girls shivering from the slight bite of cold air a couple of them threw me some evils some how believeing it were me! I shrugged it off feeling quiet toasty warm in my long shirt and blazer.

"Some gentle man you are." Jack nudged my side as I looked away from a freezing group of girls. I rolled my eyes and caught the sight of my sister with John wrapping his arms around her and his blazer on her. Further in the distance I could see a certain USA too with no blazer but she didn't see to mind as she spoke with Gabe a small smile on her face as she punched his arm a gurgle of laughter seemed to escape her. I scoffed at my best friend again.

"Watch me." And with that I started making my way to the girl laughing hugging her body closer to her but the smile on her fae never fell.

"Giggles!" I sang walking up closer and closer to the couple making her gleeful lauhs quiten the wind whipping around her pulling her hair around her cheek bones as she pulled some awy from her deadly eyelashes. I looked smirking from Gabe to Cam making his hands drop into his trouser pockets taking possession as he slid closer to her.

I shrugged out of my blazer, "I really didn't do that to your car." I passed her the blazer but she just hugged her body tighter stubbornly rejecting it. I rolled my eyes, "The car painting only comes round once, no way would I pimp your ride out twice." Pushing the blazer closer to her I pried her arm away from her confused she allowed me to as I draped it across her arm. "Put it on silly. You're going to get a flu or some nasty shit."

Is...is that a smile?

"Thanks..." She said taking the blazer in her handing opening it up and shoving it back into my chest. "I rather become a part of the northpole in England to say Dylan Gold's blazer kept me warm." And with the she rose her hand and walked away leaving me stunned and Gabe with wide eyes sharing the shock as well.

He clapped his hands dusting the together trying to make some heat return to his pumping red blood. He only looked at me square before a small smirk did make his face showing off dimples all girls would love their boys to have. Sub consciously I touched my left cheek where I sadly had my only dimple. Turning to look back at the couple I now found them with my sister who was gently enveloped in John's arms. Give him a chance; maybe he'll be good for her. A small voice said quietly in my head. Maybe.

Once I was back with Jack we both shared a similar smrk seeing our group gather, some of them hiding the cigarets as we froze.

"Head." Jack nodded to behind the boys who instantly hid their sticks or dropped them on the floor covering the remains with the toe of their shoes. I watched Oliver James walk out from a crowd to join us his hand dug into his trouser pockets acting as if the world was perfect. Why wasn't he pissing himself? Jack only turned to me scratching his lip. Shit...did we slip?

"There you are kid!" Jack laughed throwing his arm around him jotting his head, "where big Ol'? He asked as we all searched fro Bradley just as the Head walked by eyeing me who just shrugged a small smile. This time it weren't me...sorta.

<A/N>

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR THE LONG WAITS AND EVERYTHING, I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THIS STORY LIKE THAT AND I AM TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK. I HOPE I STIL HAVE SOME READERS AND I SWEAR I WILL GET BETTER AT THIS. I APPRECIATE EVERY LOVE AND COMMENT AND LIKE AND SHARE YOU ALL GIVE ME ...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT...AN UPDATE IN 2 WEEKS PERHAPS?

XOXOXOXO