Chapter Eleven:

The Other Side

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

Getting out of bed the following morning was some what harder than I had ever thought. I woke up to an enormous tightening in my pelvis. Only after opening my eyes to see a small ray of sunshine did I noticed that tightening was in fact an uncalled for erection.

I groaned not wanting to move myself. Don’t touch it and it will go away. I repeated to myself silently trying to focus my mind on things around my room. Only problem was, that like any other guy, my room was perverted, pictures of naked ladies layered my massive walls each as sexy as the next. A groan escaped me, the tension nothing but growing more harder to control.There was a soft tap at my door, which pulled me out of thinking of ways to release the pain. Carefully the door opened and I pulled a pillow to my side flipping my body away from the door.

“Dyl, you can have a shower.”

My sister softly sang, I turned to face her wet hair and make up free face.

“Cheers.” I smiled only a faint memory of Cam in my mind which just made my buddy remind me he still existed.

The girl half hidden behind the door looked behind her before saying: “Can we talk about something?” She asked biting down on her lip. If she weren't my sister she might have turned me on further like that.“Sure.” I said quickly sitting up the pain slightly dissolving as I patted a space on my bed. She smiled gratefully, a silver sparkle in her eyes. Closing the door behind her she sat down on the bed.

“Whats up?” I asked leaning back on my arms. She only stared at me taking in the single tattoo I had pulled off when I was 17 printed on my chest.

“What was your first sex like?” She asked softly fiddling with our grandmothers ring place on her finger, a female version of one placed on my hand from my grandfather…the one me and Cam discussed last night.

“My first sex?” I wondered looking at the ceiling. My sister and me weren't the typical kind. We spoke freely with each-other about anything and anyone. There were hardly any secrets between us. “Erm… it was pleasuring.” I nodded not thinking of another word to describe that drunk night I had with Ellise Johnson. “Life changing.” I whispered scratching my arm. “Why?”

I eyed my little sister who wasn't paying attention to my face but to the tattoo more deeply.“Was it worth it?” She asked a smile pointing to the black print.I laughed touching the words,Live a life worth living – no regrets.No. “Yes.” I spoke smoothly but looked away from her searching eyes.

“Of course it was…but Squirm,” I said looking to my sister whose eyes widened at the nick I gave her when was little, “don’t rush it unless he’s worth it.” I nodded hearing the alarm at my bedside table finally go off.  Reached over shutting it and climbing out of the bed as my sister laughed nodding.“I know, I know.” She smirked closing the door as she left.

I managed to process what had exactly happened with my sister and why exactly the topic came up in the first place. The shower also helped me calm my body down. It was full of excitement and adrenaline in me. I was guessing it was just me being pumped and ready for some training tonight. It was lucky that  Mr. Mahone is a right idiot. Hearing my sister ask for a ride downstairs made me rush back into my room before leaving pulling the bottom draw open and lifting a pair of boxers revealing my stash of cigarettes  I grabbed a single packet left and shuffled it down the inside pocket of my blazer before taking two stairs at a time and heading to the car where my darling sister was waiting patiently.

No matter how early I was or how late, there was always one of the guys waiting for me greeting me with a nod.Today it just so happened to be Leon. I said bye to my sister who rushed into the school giving Leon a quick greeting which he sweetly returned.