Chapter Two:

The Other Side

CHAPTER TWO:

The lesson flew by reasonably quickly. I didn’t really have to pay attention; I had already done all this material in America so there was no need to have to pay attention. To be completely honest with you, I was surprised how far back this school was. Or maybe it was England that was just naturally different and almost retarded? Everyone was quick to get up after the dismiss of Mr. Ozzy. Everyone but one. And who decided to accompany the bad girl? The bad boy.

“What?” I snapped at him as his eyes never left me as I got up in my own pace. He just shrugged. I pulled on my leather, black coat that I refused to leave behind at home. Flipping my hair out of the collar, I grabbed my books and headed for the door. But I knew that being alone was going to be hard. Especially with this right idiot following me everywhere! His hands in his pockets; that devil smile plastered on his face; that oh-so-charming swag. I wouldn’t mind slapping him right now. I stopped midway making him bump into me.

“What?” I snapped once again turning on my heel. I watched the flickers in his eyes with silver accent dancing with the blue. “What do you want?” My voice just as harsh as before. His eyes narrowed at me. Had I said something wrong? Eh, don’t think so. Not that I care to be honest.

“You got balls.” He said not trying to disguise his anger. But the reason for his anger confused me. I never done anything to fuck this guy up and yet…I have.

“Thank you?” I answered in a questioning tone. What would you say if a random guy comes up and claims that you have balls? I didn’t fully understand what he meant by it so I just walked off. But, just like a bad smell, he followed me.

“Thank you?”  He snickered mimicking me. “Is that all you can say?” I tried ignoring him, but when someone grabs you by your arm and spins you towards him or her so that you pay full attention, let’s just say ignoring is that last thing you’ll be thinking of. “You should be sorry.” Was it just I? Or were his eyes suddenly a thousand shades darker? With the grimace of his narrowed down eyes and pissed of frown, he released me and walked on past. What just happened?

76 pied rounded to the nearest whole timed by the amount of percentage of 67% of 9364. Answer take-away 74 plus 6 divided by 11. This is a job for my calculator. And the bin to eat up my maths homework. I leaned back in my chair staring up at the new ceiling of my new house. I hated this place so much. All my ‘friends’ were in America doing things I could be doing right now. Of course, I didn’t miss them, but it was just lonely to not have any one to mess around with.  I groaned out loud into the empty air wishing something would suddenly fall out of the sky from the blue. But everyone knows this is life and not a storybook where animals sing and flowers dance. So, to state it simple, I was stuck in life and there was no way out of it. No matter how much I begged.

School was fun, after the guy left me. Around lunch I realized that I didn’t even know his name! Mel never admitted to anyone that we were now sisters. She didn’t even look at me. In one respect, I was grateful because the people she hung out with, were exactly the people I loved to avoid. Including the ‘unknown’ son of a bitch. I wasn’t really shitting my pants to know his name. I didn’t care at all actually. But every time I were to turn to the window, or return to anything school orientated. I would start wondering what it was. The teacher never mentioned his surname. Too bad. I never heard a nickname. A shame. But I did see my dear ‘sister’ flirt with him.

Coming back home, I was bundled up in my leather coat. That prevented Harold from seeing the tie he would most likely flip at if he did see me in it. Like our friend, Mr. Its-cool-to-be-a-dick, stated: it was expensive. And this just made it all the more fun to wear.