Chapter 14

Kennedy's POV .

  I woke up to worst pain I had ever felt in my kitty.

When I say he beat it up. He BEAT IT UP !

But he'll never know that.

My phone alarm had rang 15 minutes ago . but still I was laying in bed baffled about how my life was finally falling in place.

It kind of felt a little too good to be true.

I stared at Drew. And his beauty , yeah I said beauty. My baby beautiful , handsome, sexy , all at !

"Fuck you looking at me for Lil Mama" Drew asked.

I just giggled and gave him a kiss .

He hadn't called me Lil Mama in so long. I used to hate when he called me that but now I miss it.

"Get ready Drew , we have school " I sang.

"Can we just chill today baee ? " He asked as he grabbed me from behind , allowing me to feel his morning wood.

I just smiled. "No daddy. School is a must , we've missed enough days".

"Ok get ready ,breakfast on me " He said as he smacked my ass.

I plugged up my beats pill.  And listened to my Rich Home Quan mixtape. In the shower.

"Ayeee. Make you feel some type of way " I said all hype.

I hadn't even noticed Drew staring at me. He scared me so bad. I pulled on anything just to cover my body.

I guess I yanked on the shower curtain too hard. Because down came the shower curtain with me .

Shower slips are the worst. I think I sprang my ankle.

"Ahh baby ! I think I hurt myself" I whined.

And here comes Big daddy Drew to the rescue.

"I didn't mean to scare you Kenn but what we talk about ? Why you hiding your body" He said partly remorseful and upset.

" I don't know it was just a defense mechanism. I'm sorry . I'm still a work in progress and you know that" I replied.

"Ahhh" I screamed as I tried to get out of the tub but fell again.

Not only was my ankle hurting but now my ass .

He picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. As I cried like a baby.

He dried me off and applied lotion all over my body. He thought he was slick showing extra attention to my breast and my butt.

But I let it slide. Because it felt good. .

After my "massage" escapade. I knew I had to go to the clinic to get my ankle checked out.

"Ahh you think you slick huh?" I said as I eyed him

"Huh whatcha mean" he chuckled

"You glad we ain't gotta go to school aintcha"

"Well " he said as I straddled his waist. "More kenn and big daddy time" he winked.

I hopped off and yelled "get ready".

(In the car)

I sung "Paranoid".

But suddenly stopped when I felt eyes on me.

"Whettt " I asked playfully in my ghetto voice.

He just smiled ,shook his head , and returned his eyes back to the road.

I side eyed him. And became irritated by him not responding.

"Why you look at me like that "? I asked with curiosity

"Nothing Kenn" He chuckled and gripped the steering will harder.

He was really thinking hard. As if he wasnt sure if he should tell me what he was thinking.

Ok. I had something for him. I just stared at him the whole ride.

We had finally arrived to the clinic and he said are you going to get out or nahhhh ?

"Are you going to tell me why you were staring at me like that ? Or nahhh ? " I said with a tongue pop.

"Look " He said as he waited to process what he was going to say before he actually did.

I raised my eyebrows eager for his response.

"Kenn you are . . . Amazing. Like I just sat back and watched you. Just you being you. You are beautiful , witty , intelligent, and a God fearing woman and baby you can sangg. You are the first girl that I've ever just caught feelings for. You're the first girl I ever considered letting meet moms. Youre the first girl I ever made love too. Im falling for you.  And im falling hard. You're soo sweet and I want to protect your heart but the life I'm living. I dont know if I can keep you safe and love you the way you should be loved. "

Author's Note :

what does this mean ?

is it the end of Kenn and Drew ?

Will Kenn accept Drew's lifestyle ?

Give me feedback and ideas as to where you think the book will take off from here.