Chapter 5

RECAP

He... Heyyy. Drew? Ummm. This is Kennedy. You know?.... The girl from school? I need you to come bail me out. I'm in juvie.

Drew: Aight. Im on my way.

-----------------------------------

DREW'S POV.

I had just dropped Kennedy off. And it hasn't even been a hour and I cant get her off my mind. I'm digging shawty something strong. I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave.

I had to go check on a few of my legit spots out here and some of my illegal ones too. After checking on the barbershop/salon, car wash,  and 3 trap houses. I was stressed and tired. But money HAD to be made. I stopped to get me a bite to eat and here come Lena skanky ass smiling in my face. At this point I wasn't feeling this bitch. But I was bored so I let her humor me.

Lena: Hey Papi.

Me: Wassup (nods head).

Lena: Lemme take care of you daddy. (Grabs for my buddy )

Ian gone lie and say she was ugly but I was feeling Kennedy. A quick nut is a quick nut. Nothing more, nothing less. Why do I feel so bad? Damnn man my mind telling me know but she got lil Johnny jumping right now. I guess what Kennedy doesn't know won't hurt her.

I took the hoe to Holiday Inn so we could get down with the getz down. I couldn't take her to my crib. I trusts no thottie. I had no attraction to her at all just a lust for what was in between her legs. She wasted no time and began to suck me up then hopped on dick riding me like a champ. Mid-stroke my phone began to ring.

Me: SHIT,  (I hissed)

I couldn't just not answer the phone. I was the head niggah around here and it might be important. I knew this number too well. I immediately sat up this was the state calling either juvenile, jail, or prison.  I might have been one of my workers that done got caught up. I tried to calm my breathing but that shit wasn't working. I had let the phone ring too long. I had to hurry up and answer the phone panting or not.

Me: Talk to me!

*Yes that's my way of saying "Hello" when I answer the phone.

Kennedy: He... Heyyy. Drew? Ummm. This is Kennedy.  You know?... The girl from school? I need you to come bail me out. Im in juvie.

Me: Aight.  Im on my way.

I wasted no time getting my shoes on heading out to get Lil mama. The hell she do though,  she seem like such a good girl ?

Lena: So you just gone leave me here?

Me: Nahh bitch you riding with me.

Ion usually call females out of their name but when you classify yourself as a hoe, then  that is how im going to treat you. I know Lil Mama aint gone be happy with Lena riding when I come to bail her out but I dont have a choice. I know she rather me hurry to come get her than for me to drive the bitch all the way on the other side of town just to take her home.

I zoomed to get my lil low-key boo out of jail. I heard the big doors buzz and there shawty was. She ran up to me and gave me a big ass bear hug. Lil mama wasn't in jail that long if she smelling this good. She got my friend rock hard making me wanting to finish things with HER.

Kennedy:  Thanks so much for coming to get me.  You're a life saver.

She gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek .

Me: No prob Lil mama.

Damnn man I feel so bad I should have just dropped Lena off at the corner where she belongs. Kennedy will be crushed when she sees her. But then again I want to see her reaction.  Because even though she will be hurt I will know its feelings there.

We exit the facility. And she instantly knew which car was mines,  even though it wasn't the same as the one we drove in yesterday. Im glad the windows were tinted that would spare me some time. She grabbed the door with the satisfaction of hoping the seat was going to be hers. But when her mouth dropped my heart stopped. It looked like she wanted to cry. And all Lena does is makes things worse.

Lena : Ohh Drew you didn't tell me you had a little sister. She is just too cute. Owee she a lil bad ass . I like her.

If looks could kill Lena would be dead by both me and Lil Mama. Kennedy just stood speechless and went to  hop in the back seat.  Her silence was killing me. I would look back at her and she'd hurry and look out the window.  Damn I thought I made progress with her. Guess we at square one once again .

I was speeding just to drop Lena off at her house. So that I could talk one on one with my boo. Lena stepped out of the car in a seductive way.

Lena: Thanks for tonight Papi.

Author's Note.:

Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving. Help me get my followers up. Follow Meeeeeee.