Chapter 22

Kennedy's POV

I woke up from my nap and knew it was time to have a talk with pops .

But before I did anything I wanted to talk

to Drew . Just to see where his head is at .

"Bae" , I said as I shook him woke.

"Yeah Kenn , wassup boo" He said in at groggy voice.

"Well , I kinda wanted to talk to you about a couple of things that I've had on my mind" I said a little above a whisper.

"I'm up now , talk Lil mama"

I smiled . He hadn't called me Lil mama in lord knows how long . Even though I hated it at first.  I must admit I missed it.

"Okay , well.  We've only been talking about me . How are you babe" I asked with true concern.

"I'm straight Kenn" he said. 

But I could see through his facade. 

"No I'm serious . Youre bestfriend was a snake Drew. I know that shit hurt . I know it do . The one person you trusted the most was so disloyal" I shook my head in disbelief.

"I mean it is what it is Kenn" He said seeming in phased. 

"What do you mean 'it is what it is ' ? It not just okay" I said throwing my hands in the air clearly getting aggravated

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Look I just want you to open up to me . I know you're hurting babe . And I'm here for you . I take relationships seriously. Whether it's friends , gf / bf , or family. I thought you did too . Maybe not.  " I shrugged.

"Can you just fucking chill about it Kenn . I promise you its not that deep. Boys aren't like girls . We don't express shit. He a snake . And it is what it is . End of discussion" He yelled as he left the room.

I just have this gut feeling that it's soo much deeper. 

I follow him down the stairs.

"Okay Drew , I know one thing for sure you aren't going to bite the hand that feeds your ass because you're gone fuck around a starve.  And you AREN'T going to curse at me either.  " I said as my two fingers went upside his head.

"Mann wtf ever Kenn"

I'm seriously confused as to why he try to play it cool and get upset at the same time . Idk wtf he got going on . But that needs to be fixed . Pshhh "WHAT He THOUGHT?"

I left and headed to see my Daddy-o.

I rang the doorbell . And withing 40 seconds he was at the door .

"Hey baby girl" He said ass he greeted me with a big embrace.

No matter how much we argued or fought. We were all that we ever legit had in this cold ass world.

I was in dire need of a genuine embrace. 

"Daddy . I have something to tell you "

"What is it ?" He asked giving me his undivided attention. 

"Mom came back . . . "

"The FUCK Kenn and when we're you going to tell me " He immediately rose from his seat.

"Chill dad . It was the other night. She knew I was at a weak position after what happened with us and she used that . Don't worry she came in and out like a hurricane and destroyed my heart with it. " . . . "Daddy why do I always give her the ability to hurt me , I'm not getting emotional or anything I just really want to know . "

"God gave you this awesome ability . To take people as they are and to love them with every fiber of your being. It can be a blessing and a curse baby girl . You just have to be smart . Weave out the good from the ugly and the ugly from the bad. " he gave me a gentle smile .

"You right . I just wish GOD would've never gave me that ability. " I sighed

"Don't ever say that he gave you that gift for a reason . Don't you dare abuse it . Ya hear me ?"

"I hear you daddy" I smiled. 

What i really want to ask is about Drew and Sean .

I want to know bad .

I guess curiosity killed the cat . . .

"Daddy , how do you think Drew feels about Sean just being so disloyal?  When I ask to try to heal the brokenness he shuts down and explodes. "

"Look baby that's none of my business.  When Drew is ready to tell you he will."

The door bell rung . And pops left to get it .

And there Drew was .

I rolled my eyes . I was still kinda hurt at the way he blew up on me . Yet I stayed silent . And let my silence kill him .

I quietly exited the room to let them talk.  And went to the living room to watch tv.

15 minutes into Love And hiphop Atlanta. The door bell rings.

I sigh in the worst frustration all day . They messing with my show. 

I saunter to the door with a mug.

And to my surprise I see 2 police officers. 

"Hi , how are you doing is Mr. Kendrick Clark home " one police officer asked .

My attitude went into full effect.

"Why does it matter , what would yall like with him "  I asked with much curiosity

"Well were hear to arrest him for the murder of Sean Johnson"

"WHAT ! Nooo I'm sorry sir . There must be a clear mistake " I yelled.

"Kenn , what's going on ?" My father asked me as he turned the corner.

I couldn't speak . I couldn't move . All I could do was blink away the tear. Please , please , please tell me this is a mistake .

"Kendrick Clark , you are under arrest for the murder of Sean Johnson . You have the right to remain silent anything you say or do . . . "

"No it was me !"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At this moment all I can do is apologize.  I have truly slacked up . But I'm back .

- Kenn's dad killed Sean ?

-Who says "No its me "

-Is that why no one wanted to speak on Sean.