Chapter 6

Kennedy's POV.

When thoes bars opened I was reunited with Drewskieee. (Yes that's my little nickname for him,  but dont tell him that.)

I was so grateful that he had bailed me out. I gave him the biggest bear hug ever. I even topped it off with a innocent kiss on the cheek.

We walked out into the parking lot. I instantly knew which car was his. It was the cleanest car in the lot. I ran to the passenger side door,  trying to get farthest away from this hell hole called juvie as possible.

I opened the door to see a beautiful girl who could easily be using her beauty just to get her bills paid. I just stood there in shock when I realized he brought his hoe to come pick me up. His chick must have seen how devastated I was. So she spoke up.

Drew's hoe: Ohh Drew.  You didn't tell me you had a little sister. She is just too cute. She a lil bad ass. I like her.

I knowww. I just knew she didnt call me Drew's lil sister I was speechless. I had NO words. I couldn't crack. I couldn't. I had been through hell and back today. I was hurt but more than hurt I was jealous. I couldn't believe it. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. But I wouldn't let them. My throat began to get dry. This niggah and his bitch was about to see me crack. Every few minutes he would look in the back seat at me but I couldn't stand to look at him. It felt like if I looked at him. All would be forgiven. And he wasn't getting off that easy. I couldn't face him. So I just propped my head against the window looking out at my surroundings.

The tension in the car was thickk.So thick that I could cut it with a knife. But Drew's hoe was oblivious to it all. Im not going to lie she was beautiful. Tall,  slender, she looked mixed. Her hair cascaded down her back. And she had a carmel skin completion. But to top it off she had a fat ass. I envied her. She was all that I'd never be.

Drew was really driving hella fast. My stomach was hurting so bad,  I had to throw up due to him driving so fast. Mind you I did have 3 plates of food before I went to juvie.

Maybe I was over exaggerating. She could just be his friend. Lemme chill. Hold up. Why am I so upset? He not my boyfriend and we sure aint fucking.

I calmed down to see what she was going to say when she exited the car.

Drew's hoe: Thanks for tonight Papi.

Tf'.?  Thanks for tonight? What happened tonight. How is she able to call him Papi? But would I rather her call him Big Daddy? Nahh I think I'll take Papi any day. Bruhh thoes tears. I had to let them out. The longer I tried to keep them in the harder it was for me to breathe.

I let them fall. I dont give a fuck!  I was expecting him to keep his eyes on the road not on me. I heard him clear his throat and I quickly wiped my tears.

We sat in the car in silence just riding.

Then he spoke in a timid tone.

Drew: So where to?

Honestly I had no where to go. I wasnt going home even if my dad did kick Maria and Nia out. And I couldn't stay in the car any longer.

I didn't want to answer him with my voice sounding shaky. I had no where to go. I didnt even know this part of town.

Me: (cleared my voice) You can just drop me off right here.

Drew: C'mon now Kenn. You dont even know where we at?

I shrugged my shoulders and demanded to be let out. He pulled over to the side then he just slowly rode by me . If I veered left he would too. Old pervs were trying to hit on me. And dope boys were tryna sell to me. Everybody knew I wasn't from here. I stayed strong through it all just walking around to no where. I was on the interstate and ALL. I think what broke me was when this old man pulled over,  got out of his car and was trying to touch on me . I quickly jumped in his truck.