Chapter 20

Drew ' s POV

This shit didn't feel real . It can't be real son. 

My day one niggah turned on me.

And my baby so fucked up in the head it feels like I lost her. I know she's still mines.

When Big Ke told her to leave shit got real and his whole squad was obliterated.  They knew better not to fuck with us.

The dead body count was ridiculous.  It was beginning to be 4 in the morning and police sirens were blaring. 

We quickly hopped in the Tahoe and drove to big Ke house. 

I was praying Kenn went to my house and not to her dad's because I didn't need anymore stress at the time. 

We crashed til 6 am. And headed to the condo.  We both had a lot of explaining to do. 

When we got to the crib i jogged up the stairs checking our bedroom. She wasn't there. So I knew she had to be in the guest room. 

I pointed to the guest room and Big Ke took the lead he turned the knob and I sighed with laughter . Her slick ass locked the door. 

Big Ke ' s voice soften when he asked "Kenn it's daddy open up" .

It caught me off guard only Kenn could bring out the sweet side in him.

Ke played around with the door some more and it finally opened. 

And there her sexy ass was criss cross applesauce with a fine ass mug I loved.

She sat wearing a white beater with no bra and some Booty shorts.

Mann she was turning me on. But I had to push that aside because her daddy was right by me.

We just stood there quite both me and Ke unaware of how to approach anything .

"Soooooo, yall ain't gone say shit ? Aight I'm out. " she finally said.

God I love her she mean as a pit bull, but sweet like candy .

Ke got back in his killa mode

"Hey ! Sit down" he yelled as he firmly gripped her arm.

She snatched her hand away but made sure to sit down.

She was making it so hard to make things right. 

Almost every word she said was a cuss word.

Ke had finally had enough! She had called him her sperm donor. 

I knew and she knew it would set him off.

Yeah what he did last night was fucked up but he has always been a father to her.

What she said was mad disrespectful. 

I anticipated a lunge and sure enough Ke was ready to choke her ass. I held him down before he made a huge mistake that he'd regret.

"Ohh so now you wanna defend me huh ? You couldn't defend me when he had a gun pointed to my head could you" she yelled trying to sound tough but only sounding weak.  She was hurt. And we needed to put everything out in the open.

I told her ass to sit down and she sat .

I called my self tryna be slick sitting next to her. She'd move away and I'd move closer.

Big Ke let it all out. From his drug lord past to how he met her mother and so on.

Then things turned on me. And she asked "how was it so easy to give the business to me"