Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Drew's POV.

Lil Mama woke me up and fixed me a big ass breakfast. She fixed Fried Potatoes , Bacon , Eggs , and Biscuts.

Man Im used to the basics . White rice and sugar.

She swear she oblivious to what happened last night.

Mann on God . Lil mama taste so sweet. And she dont even believe it.

I told her what went down and you could tell she didnt believe me . She soo shy.  I swear I hate she dont even see her beauty.

We sat down and ate.  I was tearing a new hole into that food.  When I noticed something off about Kenn. She was sweating and shaking.

For a minute I was concerned but then I remembered about that Ryan niggah. I had something for that lil fuckaa today.

I asked what was wrong with Kenn to see of she'd hide her fear from me and true enough she did.

I shook my head and we left so I could take her to school.

I know she gone hate me because Im not coming to school with her.

But I rather her be truly safe. Than her just assume he will be at school when he really at the trap house.

We pulled up to school. I stopped the car and I took a deep breath . Allowing her to take in the fact that I wasnt coming with her.

It took her no time noticing that I didnt have my backpack and I hadnt unbuckled my seatbelt.

She paused and let me have it. I knew what she was saying was out of anger when she didnt know I actually had her best intrest at heart. I tried not to take it personal.

But I had grown to love Kennedy and it was hella hard listening to her hurtful rant.

She told me to take her shit to her Daddy's that shit wasnt happening.

She was making a scene which was drawing in a crowd. After she ran away in tears.  I burnt rubber.

This niggah had to pay for hurting my baby. I got to the trap in no time.

I walked in to the usual . And all my workers giving head nods as a way of showing respect.

I walked down to the basement also known as "The Dungeon".

Thats where we handle niggahs and they come out in body bags.

I walk in to see my main niggah Sean. Prepping Ryan for the rath of Big Daddy Drew.

He saw me and knew what time it was. 

I removed my taxis and put on a body suit so I wouldnt mess up my clothes. And I got straight to work.

Me seeing Kennedy's pain made his beating even worse. 

I got my butcher knife a carved RAPIST on his back . And threw bleach on his flesh. Making him hiss in pain.

He finnaly spoke up.

"Fuck you do that for mane, Ion even know ya" Ryan pleaded.

I drilled his ass with every word I said.  : This.  Is.  For. Raping. Kenn. E. Dy.

I had , had enough. I let him live just until Kennedy got out of school so that she could finally come to peace with all this and say goodbye.

"Hold up ,  Hold up mann! What all did Kennedy tell you" Ryan asked.

Honestly I wasnt trying to hear his pleading but it sounded like by the way he was talking . Kennedy didnt tell me everything.

"She told me your punk ass raped her " I said in a curious tone but It still showed I meant buisness.

"tf' why would I rape her ? That's my fucking blood. Yeahh we fucked but it was consensual. "

"the hell you mean niggah ? Thats your blood and yall fucking ?" I said this niggah crazy.

"Well she came on to me saying she want the 'D' . She didnt tell you I was her cousin ?  She didnt tell you she was on drugs and had sex with any and everybody ? She didnt tell you she used to cut herself ? Damnn playboy you dont know your girl as well as you thought you did " Ryan said shaking his head.

I couldnt believe this shit. Thats why she has all thoes cut marks. Her and Ryan did resemble each other. Anger had filled my body and I went physo ! I ran up to the brick wall and punched it repeatedly.

All I needed right now was that Mary Jane and some head in a comfortable bed.

I went and snatched up one of my trusted cocaine baggers , Onyx . She already knew the deal.

Right before she was about to go down she looked up and said "What about that fat bitch you brought in here the other day"

I exhaled smoke and said "Mann fuck that lying bitch "

Did I mean it ? Hell Idk. All I do know is she lied and I gotta no tolerance for that shit.

I looked at the time and saw it was time for school to let out. I had a trick for Kennedy's lying ass .

I pulled up at the school , she was no where to be found.  So i went riding around for her and found her walking . I can tell she sensed herself being followed , so she struck out running.

I just laughed and drove faster. I hopped out of the car and picked her up.  She had some explaining to do.

And sure enough her ass went crazy and bit me. Its one thing to punch and kick. But not biting. She done took shit to a whole nother level.

I skipped school for her ass just to find out she lied. . She had the nerve to ask where we going.

I just looked at her ass full of disgust.  I thought she was different . She just like the others.

I finnaly replied and said "the trap house".

I could tell she was nervous andd didnt know what to expect.

We pulled up and got out the car.

Everyone gave me dap and we made our way down to the dungeon.

The room reeked with the stench of raw flesh. I came in first and watched as she walked in and took in her surroundings.

First she scruched up her nose in a sexy ass way. Mann wtf ! Im still mad at her ass.

She then looked around and saw Ryan. She instantly ran up to him and began to fall into tears.

Her tears said it all. I still cant believe she lied.  For what though ?

She took his head into her lap and rocked. As she began to cry and plead for forgiveness.

Author's Note .

_Ryan and Kennedy are cousins ?

_Drew got head from Onyx.

_Will drew forgive her for this one ?

_ Whats next ?