Chapter 2

Stranger:We here Lil Mama

I began to panic without any past recollection of what happened.

Me:Who are you? Where are we? Wtf happened?

Stranger:(chuckles) dont worry Lil Mama you in good hands.

I immediately began to get upset, none of my answers were being met.

Me: Stop calling me "Lil Mama" aint not a damn thang little about me ( mugging hella hard)

Stranger: Bruh, chill Im trying to be nice to your mean ass, just get out the car.

Me:Ian going nowhere till I get some answers plus its dark outside and all I see is a raunchy ass shack. With big ass mocho men guarding it.

Stranger: guess were doing this the hard way.

-I felt myself being liftd up, once again and everything that had previously happened came rushing back to me.

Me:Stop (punch) picking (punch) me(punch) up (punch)

-He seemed pretty amused by my temper tantrum. By this time we had made it through the door.

...:Ayee boss this your gal?

Stranger: Nahh she just a friend

....: Shoo dont look like it, carrying her bridal style and shit.

Stranger: Stfu . All yall take yall asses back to work.

-People began to rummage around acting as if they feared him. SHIT ! All I wanted was some answers. I had finally took in everything that was going on around me. He was a drug dealer. Niggahs were counting money. Hoes in lingere giving head to niggahs weighing and bagging cocaine. It all made sense now. Us stepping out of a Benz, body guards posted up holding guns. Owee shit Im scared now. I feel the water works coming,I wanna go home. I knew I should have  kept my ass on that floor at school, insted of taking a ride with his ass. What if he kidnapped me? Kill me ?or rape my ass ? I quickly formulated a plan. A REAL stupid plan. Temper Tantrum part 2

Me: LET ME GO!  LET ME FUCKING GO.

RAPE.  RAPE. PUT ME DOWN.

I am a force to be reckoned with. kicking,  screaming, punching and all.

Stranger: Ohh hell naww

He began speed walking to the back of this old ass house. but the farther we got the nicer it looked. He threw me on the bed with all his might.

Stranger:  Now sit your ass down.

My eyes got buck aint no niggah ever body slammed me like that. I was shocked. My clothes hanging all on me ever which way exposing parts of my body I didn't want anyone to see , he saw the strech marks and ALL. I felt embarrassed and ashamed quickly trying to cover the exposed areas. I knew i shouldn't have wore this tight ass shirt tryna look cute and shit. And there his ass is with a smirk on his face. I was about to cock an attitude and go off but decided against it because he did just body slam me. After a few minutes of an awkward silence he finally spoke.

Stranger: Are you ready to talk now?

Author 's Note :

Leave Comments with Ideas or Feedback. And vote. Tell your friends about my book. Thanksss . :)