Chapter 17

Drew ' s POV.

SETTING : School

School was pure hell .  Watching my baby roam the halls without me by her side.

I tried to reach out so many times.

I know Lil Mama hurting something awful  but she never let me finish.

That's that shit that infuriates me.

I saw her waiting for her ride. And I decided to hit her to see if we could talk.

She straight shot me down son.

------------------------------------

SETTING: Trap House.

I Swear she got a niggah down . and when. I say down . I'm setting a bad example for my employees.

It's official this gal got me hooked. 

I left Sean in charge until I could get my head straight. 

He my day 1 niggah so I KNOW everything will be straight.

I still did the paperwork but the Day to Day managing . I had to let that rest for a minute my heart was feeling too much .

My line of work involves no heart at all.

I could see the shadow of feet at my door.

I knew surely Sean wouldn't just let anyone come to the back.

So I didn't sweat the feet.

It did aggrivate me that thoes feet just stood.

What would really piss me off is if Sean fuck niggah ass told a hoe to come to the back figuring that would make me forget about Kenn.

The door finally opened. 

I looked up knowing it was a hoe Sean sent back.

But to my surprise.  It was Kenn.

Why does she make my heart skip a beat and my dick jump ?

She looked so beautiful.  Her chocolate skin glowed in the dim room.

Lil Mama stayed fresh. With a baseball jersey , ripped jeans , her bred 11s and a gold chain.

All I could do was smile.

She ran to give me a hug and her smell was intoxicating.

I wanted to fuck her on my desk . My thoughts were interrupted . With her speaking

She told me she ridding and that's all I wanted to hear.

Lil Mama also said she loved me . Love ? Me ? I think I love her too. I just didn't wanna look like a bitch by saying it first.

There wasn't much you could say back.

I have to constantly remember Kenn is a work in progress . We are a work in progress.  And most importantly she is a female. And females are extra sensitive.

I let her know it was ok.

But no . Kenn being Kenn. does that cute ass rambling that I love.

Telling me she has to stop running and let me love her.

I just cut it off. And gave her long overdue kisses.

I sat her down on my lap.

I saw the hesitation.

She tried to sit every which way trying to avoid the D.

 Letting her know we needed to talk. We just sat silently for a minute.

And I looked at her but she wouldn't look at me.

I knew she still felt guilty.

I love watching her. Just seeing how she always has a different expression.  How she scrunches her eyebrows when she is thinking hard.

Her body language. Her everything.

I took a deep breath and I told her.

" I'm not going to tell you anymore and I mean this when. I say this. You can't keep running away you can't.  "

She tried to interrupt.  But I wasn't finished.

"Kenn I want you but . it's like you don't want to be wanted.  I've never worked so hard for a girl . I swear I havent. I want you only if you want me and this"

She gave me a sly grin. And said "I want you and this" in a seductive tone.

I burst out in laughter. Was she serious.  I will have her screaming my name. 

"Girl quit playing.  I outta give you the dick cause you been acting up. But I'm gone make you wait because you been showing ya ass. " I told her.

She went in the corner pouting cause she couldn't have the dick. 

I thought it was cute.

But now that I'm straight with my heart and shit. It's back to business.

Lil Mama said she'll be at the crib waiting.  I wanna do something special for her so I ain't gone be here long. 

Author's Note :

This is also a short one. 

But just wait on it. 

Chapter 18 with have you speechless.