Chapter 23

"It was me", I Said finally Gaining My speech back.

I had to think of something and I had to think FAST!

By the looks of it The two police officers , My dad and Drew were all surprised by this new revelation.

.2 seconds after I uttered my "guiltiness" I was quickly jacked up by my father. His eyes reflected fear, anger , but most of all apprecation.

"Well it looks like we'll take all three of you guys in then" , the officer spoke snapping me and my father out of our unspoken moment.

No hand cuffs were put on any of us , 'for they did not know who to put them on .
I could only mutter, "trust me".

How could I tell them to trust me and I can't even trust them, let alone myself .

The ride to the station was silent , too silent . The only thing I could hear was the buzz in my brain and the thumping in my chest . I was scared . Deathly scared.
I'm risking it all , my future , my dreams .

is it worth it ? they've put me through hell. But I wouldn't think twice about taking the wrap for MY boys .

I know I sound crazy but THINK!

I just KNOW 12 been waiting to pin something on my father , even Dre perhaps . And 12 finally got their shot . . . so they think

Now of course I don't know what ALL my father's been up to but I know none of it is good .

I'm a female , my record is clean, and I'm SMART.

I'll lie and say Sean abused me, so I killed him and get off with a years probation .

As we arrived at the station they separated us . And took us into rooms to see if our stories matched up . Luckily they did .

I spent a night county jail and was transported to Glendale Prison as I awaited my trial hearing.

Shit was hard . I had no privacy, I was told when to eat , when to sleep, when to wake up , what chores to do . I bathed with 20 different nasty ass females at a time . I wanted to Crack . but I COULDN'T I just couldn't . This was only day 2

Day 4 was my hearing . I was sentenced to 2 months in Glendale and a year probation . I count it all blessings. I couldn't taken the death penalty.

As I interact with the women some are cool, some . . . not so much .

But ONE I knew !

________________________________
I know I've been gone for months .
School was just TOO much . And I'd keep saying I'd write again , but I just didn't feel encouraged to! I promise to do better. I know it's short but I'm just trying to get my feet off the ground again. -Kayla