Prologue

Love is a beautiful thing that can also be painful and unbearable.

One minute you're his entire world and the next he's revolted by you. That does something to one's mind, it damages it and soon you
won't know what's right from wrong. It twists you into a reality where you don't know where you stand and you become paranoid.

But that was never supposed to happen; you were never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never meant to love you this much! But you know what? I did and the only thing that keeps me hanging onto you is that it hurts too much to let you go.

I'm afraid of the misery I'll go through if I loose you, I'm afraid I'll never find someone I love as much as I do with you. But you know what makes this relationship much more toxic? The fact that I know you feel something for me, but you won't admit it so I sit and wait for a day that may never come...

________________________________
Hey guys! So this is my first ever story on Wattpad so please don't judge too harshly. This is a fanfic based on the Why Don't We boys, but more specifically on Daniel Seavey. I hope you continue onto the actual story and if you do then thank you! Hope you enjoy! Also when you see C1 it means Chapter one. If you have any comments or edits please tell me!

(Mostly in Amberle's POV)