Trip to Endor.

Raina's POV.

Raina got to the Imperial shuttle and sat down across the isle from Luke. "Luke-" She began. He looked at her, but quickly got up, turned to Han and began to talk about the mission. Raina sighed.

Leia came up the ramp and sat down behind Raina. "Hey." She whispered. "Hi." Raina answered watching Luke as he talked with Han. "You thought about what I said?" She asked. Raina nodded. "Yes, but. . . I'm afraid it may be too late." Leia shook her head. "It's never too late."

Luke sat down and strapped in. "You got her warmed?" Han asked. "Yeah she's comin' up." Luke answered. Chewie growled at Han. "No. I don't think the Empire had Wookiees in mind when they designed her, Chewie." Han said and stared out the window at the Falcon.

"Hey, you awake?" Leia leaned up and asked Han. "Yeah, I just got a funny feeling. Like I'm not gonna see her again." Han answered. The group looked out at the ship. Everyone hoped they would see it again. Raina could sense the melancholy hearts as they looked out onto the ship. Leia held onto Hans shoulders. "Come on, General. Let's get moving." She said softly.

Han nodded, snapping out of whatever he was in and began to take off. "Right. Chewie, let's see what this piece of junk can do. Ready, everybody?" He asked. "All set." Luke answered, after looking around to see if everyone was secure. Threepio' worried voice filled the room. "Here we go again." Raina smiled. Artoo beeped excitedly. "All right, hang on." Han told everyone and just like that they all were off.

When they finally jumped to light speed everyone leaned back in their chairs and dozed off. Raina tried, but couldn't sleep. She opened her eyes to find Han, Chewie, Leia and Luke all sleeping soundly. Raina gazed over at Luke. She remembered their talk from a day ago. All he had wanted was an explanation and an apology. He had only wanted his best friend back. Raina sighed through her nose and looked down. She felt as if she had failed him. She looked back over at his sleeping face. She had been a terrible friend. She shook her head.

Just then Han woke up and took them out of hyperspace. They were headed right for Endor, but could see the Imperial fleet surrounding the incomplete Second Death Star. "If they don't go for this, we're gonna have to get outta here pretty quick, Chewie." Han told Chewie. He growled in agreement.

Over the radio an imperial officer spoke. "We have you on our screen now. Please identify." Han looked at everyone. Raina crossed her fingers. "Shuttle Tydirium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield." He said. "Shuttle Tydirium, submit the clearance code for shield passage." The officer instructed. "Transmission commencing." Han spoke. "Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid." Leia commented. "It'll work. It'll work." Han assured.

Raina could feel a dark presence, but it was so far away she couldn't tell what or who it was. She felt Luke's anxiety spike. She looked over at him in concern. He stared at the Super Destroyer not taking his eyes off it. Raina saw Luke's muscles tense. "Vader's on that ship." His voice voice was low and certain. Everyone looked to him in confusion and worry. Raina felt terrible for Luke.

"Now don't get jittery, Luke. There are a lot of command ships. Keep your distance though, Chewie, but don't look like you're trying to keep your distance." Chewie barked a question to Han. Han shrugged. "I don't know. Fly casual." Raina rolled her eyes at Han.

Luke kept staring at the Destroyer not able to take his eyes off of it. Raina could feel his sorrow and worry. Suddenly Luke began radiating panic. "I'm endangering the mission. I shouldn't have come." He said. "It's your imagination, kid. Come on. Let's keep a little optimism here." Han said, but Raina could tell he was worried as well.

They waited a little while longer. The Super Destroyer grew larger and more menacing. "They're not goin' for it, Chewie." Han said. Raina bit her lip praying it would work. "Shuttle Tydirium, deactivation of the shield will commence immediately. Follow your present course." An Imperial officer finally said. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, except for Luke. He kept on looking at the Destroyer. Raina could feel his worry growing.