Dagobah

Raina's POV.

Raina's x-wing flew towards the small planet of Dagobah, following Luke's x-wing. There were no readings of technology or cities. There were massive life form readings, though. As her ship entered the planets atmosphere the fog began to thicken. She couldn't see a thing. How was she supposed to land?

"Luke? Luke? Come in Luke." She said through her comlink. Silence. "Come in Luke. Commander Skywalker come in." She said worriedly. No response. She huffed in frustration. She was hoping to see where he was and if he could see a good landing site. She quickly decided to start her landing cycle. She prayed that Luke made it alright.

A few moments past the ship was being bumped by limbs of trees and brush. Finally it landed hard making Raina jerk forward.  She looked out the window and saw that she had landed in a lake. She unbuckled and the opened the x-wings hatch. Her x-wing was half way deep in water. She huffed. How would she ever get out of here!? She got out of her x-wing and walked on the nose to get to land. Now all she had to do was find Luke, wherever he was. The fog was very thick she couldn't see across the lake.

She walked onto land. Her shoulder was throbbing and her head ached. She felt dizzy. She sat down on a rock. She had to find Luke. As she sat there she closed her eyes. Maybe if she focused, she could sense him. She breathed deeply, in and out, but there was nothing. Suddenly she heard a mans voice echoing through the trees. She stood up and listened. She couldn't make out the words, but knew it had to be Luke.

She followed the voice. Finally it became louder and louder. She heard a quiet beeping talking back to the man. It was R2. The voice sounded as if it was going away from the lake and into the woods. Up ahead in a small clearing she saw Luke and R2. She smiled. Thank the Force he was alright!

She ran over to the clearing. She watched them for a moment. He was in his orange pilot suit and was talking to R2. "Well, after I clear this spot I'll go back and get our supplies." He began to clear a spot, then he paused and looked out into the woods. "I really hope Raina's okay. I don't know what I'd do if...something would ever happen to her. She was right you know. I'm her master I should act like it. Sometimes I feel like I let my feelings decide to much for me. Its just...she means so much to me. She means more to me than...anything. You know, R2...sometimes I even find myself..."

Raina came out of into the clearing. "Awe, don't worry Skywalker you mean a lot to me too." She smiled. He turned his head towards her. He smiled. "Raina!" He exclaimed. He jumped up and ran to her. He hugged her tightly and even lifted her off the ground slightly. She laughed. He put her back down. "I was so worried. I thought something might have happened to you." He said, with concern. His hand were holding her arms. She smiled softly. "I was worried about you too. I tried to call you an the radio, but you didn't answer. I'm just glad your okay." She told him.

He looked at her gently and nodded. "I'm okay. You have no idea how worried I was." He hugged her again. She chuckled. "It's okay. I'm here, now." She patted his back. She felt his heart beating fast. "Hey. Luke. Calm down it's okay." She told him. He pulled away from her. "I know. I'm sorry." He said shaking his head. She smiled. "It's alright-"

Suddenly she heard ringing in her ears and the world started spinning. She fell slightly into Luke's arms. "Raina!" He exclaimed and helped her stand. His face became blurry. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I-I don't know. My arm...it's really hurting." She told him. "Here." He took her over to a log and had her lay against it. He got on his knees. "You'll have to take your jumpsuit off." He told her awkwardly. She nodded. She took it off, leaving a black tank top and jeans on underneath.

He looked at her wounded shoulder and winced. "I need to go get the supplies. Hang on. I'll be right back." He told her. She nodded, wearily. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Luke's POV.

Luke rushed back to the clearing. He had his backpack full of supplies. When he entered the clearing panic filled him. Raina later there unconscious. He ran over dropping his pack pack onto the ground. "Raina! Raina! Come on." He mumbled trying to revive her. She had lost a lot of blood. He sat her up and shook her gently. "Raina. Hey, come on. Please." He begged her. She groaned. "Thank the Force." He said quietly.

Luke took his canteen of water and held it to her lips. He let her drink the cool water. Her eyes fluttered opened. She smiled weekly. "Hey, Skywalker." She smiled. He felt complete relief. She was awake. He chuckled at what she had called him. "Hey....Okay, you...you've lost a lot of blood, but I'll fix you up in no time." He told her. She nodded.

He began to work on her arm. He put pressure on it and finally stopped the bleeding. He took some antibacterial liquid. "This may sting." He warned her. She nodded. He pored it on the wound. She hissed in pain. He winced in sympathy. "Sorry." She shook her head. "It's okay."

After he had cleaned it up he was looking  around for something to wrap it with. "Hey. I need something to wrap your arm with...I'm gonna have to tear your shirt." He told her awkwardly. She nodded. "I'll do it." She told him. She tore her shirt at the bottom. Leaving her middle exposed. "Here." She told him. He tried not to stare at her. He shook his head and took the cloth. He wrapped her arm tightly. "There. Should be good as new in a few days." He told her. She smiled. "Thanks."

He smiled back, then noticed the bloody cut on her forehead. "Here. Let's get your head cleaned up." He gently dabbed the cut on her head. He was concentrating on it, when suddenly he felt eyes on him. He looked down to see Raina staring up at him admiringly. He cleared his throat. And went back to cleaning her cut. "Your staring." He commented. "I'm not staring. I was...admiring." "Same thing." A smile formed on his lips.

She breathed a laugh. "Is not. I...was just thinking of how sweet you are...to take care of me like this. That's all." She said. His heart fluttered. He looked down at her. "I'll always take care of you." He told her looking into her eyes. He felt his face moving closer to hers. They're lips were about to meet when she turned her head away. He quietly sighed in frustration. He had, so wanted to kiss her.

"Um...my head feels much better now. Thank you." She told him, still not looking at him. He looked down and shook his head. Of course she wouldn't kiss him. He was her master and she was his padawan. It was incredibly inappropriate. He needed to remember that. "I'm glad." He said standing up. He put the first aid kit away. "You rest. I'll set up camp." He told her. She nodded.