The Death Star.

Raina's POV.

Raina was sitting in her cell, when suddenly a stormtroopers came in. "Come on." He ordered. He grabbed her arm forcefully and dragged her away. They came to a room with windows. She saw Vader standing with an older man. She felt the darkness again. The space station was full of it. Then she saw another stormtroopers bringing in a prisoner. It was the Princess. "Leia!" She exclaimed. "Raina!" She tried to run to Raina, but the stormtroopers grabbed her.

They were both taken over to Vader and the older man. "Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board." Leia said in anger. Tarkin smiled evilly at her. "Charming to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate you and your friends life!" He spat. "I'm surprised you had the courage to take on the responsibility yourself." She glared. Raina had just now found this out. They were going to execute them. She glared at Tarkin and Vader.

"Princess Leia, before your execution I would like you to be my guest at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now." He boasted. Raina glared at Tarkin she had a bad feeling about this. "The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers." Leia smiled. He stood proudly and glanced at Vader. "Not after we demonstrate the power of this station. In a way, you have determined the choice of the planet that'll be destroyed first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Rebel base, I have chosen to test this station's destructive power... on your home planet of Alderaan." He smirked.

Leia's face turned to a face of horror. "No! Alderaan is peaceful. We have no weapons. You can't possibly..." Leia shouted. "You would prefer another target? A military target? Then name the system!" He ordered. Leia gazed upon her planet. She was to determine its fate. He had made her choose. Her planet, family, friends and home or the Rebellion against the menacing Empire. Raina held her breath.

"I grow tired of asking this. So it'll be the last time. Where is the Rebel base?" He asked once more. "Dantooine." Leia said quietly. She lowered her head in defeat. "They're on Dantoonine." She repeated. Raina closed her eyes. She couldn't blame Leia, but now all hope was lost.

"There. You see Lord Vader, she can be reasonable. Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready." "What?!" Leia yelled. You're far too trusting. Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration. But don't worry. We will deal with your Rebel friends soon enough." Raina braced herself for what was to come. "No!" Leia yelled. In three seconds a beam of light struck the planet and it was destroyed. Raina suddenly felt a great sadness come over her. She looked over to Leia who had dropped her head. She was crying. Her family and friends were gone. They lead Leia away.

Raina had, had enough of Tarkin. She balled her hands into fits. "You! You carry a big stick around and force everyone to do as you say! You treat people as if they mean nothing! You kill for fun! This....this is madness! You killed them! You killed them all! And yet you stand here unfazed, and proud. Proud of your destruction! What kind of people are you that you can just...flick a switch and decide everyone's fate!? You are wicked and evil! I hope one day you will be greatly repaid for every single action you've done. Or any pain you ever inflicted on anyone. You deserve that reward more than anyone else in the galaxy." She shouted. Tarkin looked unfazed by her shouting, but Vader seemed slightly taken back. Tarkin laughed. "Take her away."

The stormtroopers took Raina back to her cell. There Raina began to cry. Poor Leia and what she had to go through. She wished so much she could be with her to comfort her.

Luke's POV.

Luke was practicing his light saber skills aboard the Millennium Falcon. Chewbacca along with the two droids watched. Suddenly Ben looked troubled. Luke shut off the lightsaber. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He asked. Ben shook his head. "I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if millions of
voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." He answered.