Chapter 16.

Sunlight slipped through the curtains and filled the room. Aaron slid an arm over my now gigantic stomach, hiding his face against my back.

"Aaron.."
"Mhmm?"
"I need to pee, again."
"Okay."
"I need you to move your arm."
"Nooo."
"Aaron I have to pee!"

He pulled his arm off of me and I waddled to the bathroom. "Why do you have to pee so much? I heard you get up last night at least six times." I started the shower, "well maybe if your child wouldn't use my bladder as a punching bag I could control it!"

Arms wrapped around me, cradling my stomach. "It's our child. Our son." Aaron helped me get undressed, not an easy task when your 32 weeks pregnant. "Eight weeks to go. Just eight weeks until we meet our little man." Thinking about our baby always make my heart full. If I already love a baby I haven't even met this much, can you imagine how much I'll love him when I get to hold him?

After taking a shower, with a ton of help from Aaron, I went down to the nursery. It's mostly done, just needing a few personal touches here and there. We went with the colors grey, white, and baby blue. One wall was painted baby blue, the others all a light grey. Emmet picked out a few things to put on the wooden shelves beside the crib.

The baby's closet on the other hand was full! We have a ton of onesies and little outfits; mainly because Aaron buys something new whenever he goes to the store. We are beyond prepared for our newest addition to arrive, and the rest of the house shows it.

It's one thing to be expecting a baby when your a gang member, but being the Gang Leader and expecting a baby is a whole new level. For starters, security around the house has been doubled. Oh, and Emmet and I can't go anywhere without Aaron himself or Justin and Lucas. Yeah, the Lucas who first brought me here, against my will I might add. But we're cool now, he's great with Emmet and Aaron trusts him, besides without him bringing me here I would've never met the love of my life.

Walking into a home full of gang members, you'd expect it to be dark and scary, right? NOPE. The house right now is covered in baby things. The living room has a swing in the corner and a rock n play beside the couch. The kitchen is home to the best high chair, according to my research. Cabinets are stocked full of bottles. And throughout the house are baby locks, everywhere.

An infant car seat has already been placed into both mine and Aaron's cars. And a co-sleeper as well as a pack-n-play can be located in our room. This might seem like a lot, but believe me, it's not. Everyone is ready for baby Rory to be here!

I slowly made my way downstairs, finding Aaron in the kitchen. "How's our baby?" He handed me a plate. "He's calm right now. Probably asleep after kicking me all night." I slid past Aaron and began piling bacon and fruit in my plate. "You made waffles! Oh my gosh I love waffles!" Aaron chuckled, "than get one, baby. But make sure you can eat again around 7."

I sat down next to Emmet at the table. "Why seven?" I stared at the waffle in front of me. It was almost too pretty to eat. "I'm taking you out. Somewhere nice. So get lily to help you get ready or whatever." I nodded my head, mouth full of waffle. "Ron said tonight is speckal," Emmet said. "Did he now? Well he better not be saying anything inappropriate around you." Aaron choked on his food, "not that kind of special! Unless you're in the mood later." He said with a wink.

So tonight's going to be a special night? But not a special night. What is Aaron up to? And why are these waffles so darn good?!
------------------------------------

Hey guys! So in this chapter I listed a couple of baby items not everyone might be familiar with so I created a list of definitions as well as the functions (&pictures!) for y'all!

** LOOK AT THE NURSERY PICTURES FOR A HINT OF WHAT BABY RORY IS GOING TO BE NAMED!! **

Co-Sleeper // also referred to as a bassinet; can be attached to the edge of a bed; easy for parent to reach the baby in the middle of the night

• The one pictured is the Fisher Price Soothing Motions Bassinet.

Pack-N-Play // basically an on-the-go crib; baby can sleep in it or play; very portable and easy to assemble.
• The one pictured is the Baby Trend Go-Lite Elx Nursery Center Playard in Drip Drop Blue.

Swing // allows the baby to feel as if they are being held and comforted by the parent; modern swings have different modes to help the baby fall asleep gently by rocking and swinging back and forth.
• The one pictured is the Graco Glider Elite 2-in-1 Gliding Baby Swing in Pierce.

Highchair // chair specifically designed for the baby for feeding time; many are the same height of a table allowing parents to easily feed their baby; most have wheels making the chair easily portable.
• The one pictured is the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System Convertible High Chair in Sapphire.

Stroller // a chair on wheels in which a baby or young child can can be pushed in; often labeled as a essential when buying gear for a baby; make outings and events easier when having to bring along a baby.
• The one pictured is the Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller in Holt.

Baby Gate // gate to keep certain areas restricted; can be used in doorways or on staircases; keeps baby out of a certain room or area of the home.
• The one pictured is the Safety 1st Top Of Stairs Décor Swing Gate in Espresso.

Bottles // closed cup with a nipple resembling one on a breast; made for feeding newborns and babies who have no teeth; special formula is designed to go in one.
• The one pictured is the Philips Avent Natural bottle.

Carseat // seat for baby while in the car; required when transporting the baby safely in the car or other vehicles; portable and light to carry.
• The one pictured is the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat in Holt.

Rock N Play // small cradle for baby to rest in; like a co-sleeper but smaller and much more portable; able to rock back in forth manually or with installation of batteries.
• The one pictured is the Fisher-Price Deluxe Newborn Rock'n Play Sleeper in Blue/Grey.