Chapter 11.

Emmet loved his surprise birthday party. His face wore a smile the whole time, and so did mine. Aaron didn't leave my side, but boy was I about to let him have it.

"You can't just surprise me with something like that! Your parents, Aaron! That's a HUGE deal." We were back in our room, everyone else in the house either asleep or doing only god knows what. "Angel, relax. They loved you, and Emmet!" His hands found my waist. "Of course they're going to love him. Who doesn't?!" He chuckled softly and pulled me onto the bed.

"You and my mother got along very well. Y'all share the same passion for kids. And my dad, he loves you, too. You have a way with parents, angel." He kissed my forehead, sending shocks throughout my body. I sighed, "but what if they didn't like me?"

"They do. And if they didn't they would just have to get over it, because I love you." He loves me? "What did you say?" He looked into my eyes. "You heard me. I love you. I love everything about you. Your smile, the sound of your laugh, the way you love Emmet, and especially your huge heart. I love it all, angel." Tears formed in my eyes.

   "The first time I met you, I knew you were mine. You HAD to be mine. And if you weren't, I don't think I could've stayed alive."

   "Aaron? You really feel this way?"

   I looked into his eyes, and at that moment I knew. The meanest, toughest, baddest, never-cared-for-anyone, Gang Leader loves me.

   "I love you, too."

   Lips crashed onto mine and I kissed the love of my life back. We were like two starving animals, both needing each other to survive. His hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt, briefly, before tearing it off of my body. I pulled his shirt off as well, and fumbled with his belt and shorts. My pants slid off, and then his joined mine on the ground.

   My body squirmed underneath his touch. He laughed, and teased me more. "Aaron..." his lips traveled down my body.

   We made love all night and nothing has ever felt more right. I truly love Aaron Rory, and he loves me. There is no place I'd rather be than right here, right now, wrapped in my boyfriend's arms. I might have the most messed up life, but with Aaron, it's perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmet slept in until 9 the next morning, leaving Aaron and I a couple of extra hours to ourselves. But what did we do? Sleep. We slept, and then slept some more. We could've stayed in bed all day if it weren't for Emmet.

At 9:03, a small body crawled in between me and Aaron, making himself as comfortable as possible. I sat up and looked at the two guys in my life I couldn't love more. Emmet fell back asleep and Aaron hadn't woke up yet, so I decided to find something for breakfast.

"Bro, who was doing it last night? I heard those moans all the way up in my room!" My face turned bright red. "I'm thinking it was Bryce and Jaycee." I was frozen outside of the living room, I couldn't go in. "Nah, I got money on Luke and Lilliana." Justin and Shawn's voices were louder than no other. I immediately knew it was them.

"Good morning." Strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and lips kissed my neck." I leaned back into Aaron. "Where's Emmet?" "He's still asleep on our bed." I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen. I swear if my face is still red... "Hey guys! Did y'all hear all those moans last night? They were loud!" Oh crap.

Shawn gasped, Justin waited for an answer, Aaron smirked at me, and I resembled a tomato. "No way. It was y'all?" Shawn and Justin bursted out laughing. Aaron Rory, you are so gonna get it later!