Chapter 10.

Emmet was still asleep when I left. Aaron gave me the keys to a pearl white Lexus, saying it was now mine. A car seat identical to the one we bought together for his car was already installed in the back seat.

    I paid for everything I needed and headed back home. Home. I still think of my house when that word is said, but I couldn't be happier with where I am now. Only Aaron and my new best friends know what I'm doing today. Lily, Jenny, and Reagan are helping me out.

     My stomach grumbled loudly. "Call Aaron." My phone was synced to my car, and it was pretty cool. His voice filled my car, "Hey baby." I smiled. "Hi! I was wondering if you and Emmet might want to eat lunch with me?" I slowed down, nearing a stop sign. "Of course. Anywhere specifically?" He asked. "Nope. Just somewhere with food!" I heard him laugh under his breath. "Okay angel. I'll get Emmet ready." "Thank you, and I'm about 15 minutes away." I hung up the phone and continued driving home.

      I pulled into the driveways, honking the horn once. Aaron came out holding Emmet's hand. I smiled at the two of them. "EVEEEE!" Emmet climbed into the car. "Emmet! Did you eat breakfast? Was it good?" He nodded his head. "Of course baby. He ate 4 pig-in-a-blankets." Aaron kissed my forehead after he buckled Emmet in. "FOUR? That's a lot! You must be growing!" Emmet giggled.

    "So.. what are we wanting to eat?" A very high pitched voice front the backseat yelled, "BURHERS!" Aaron chuckled beside me. "Burgers it is then!" He said. "YAYY!" Emmet kicked his legs and waved his hands. "Alrighty then!" I turned onto the interstate and drove to our favorite burger place.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the my watch, 5:38 p.m. "Okay, can y'all finish with the last few things so i can head up and get Emmet, and myself, ready?" Three heads nodded. "Of course, go!" Lily shouted from across the room. I ran up the stairs towards my room.

Aaron was asleep on the bed, looking VERY cute. The way he looked when his guard was down made my heart pound against my rib cage. I stopped watching him and walked into our closet. I grabbed my outfit as well as Emmet's. I had been hiding it in their so that way he wouldn't find it. I quickly got dressed and went into the bathroom.

30 minutes later I was ready to go. My makeup was done with a beautiful rose gold theme. My hair was curled and my outfit fit me perfectly. I walked to Emmet's room finding him watching Beauty and the Beast. "You know this is my favorite Disney movie, right?." I sat down next to him. "Shh, Belle is gonna dance wit Beas." I smiled at him, "well let's pause Belle and the Beast and get you dressed." I pulled his shirt off and replaced it with one custom made for him. I helped him put on some black shorts and his black Nike tennis shoes. I played the movie and went to check on Aaron.

I walked into our room and found Aaron awake and dressed. He wore a white t-shirt with rusty red shorts and a tan belt. He ran a few fingers through his hair and turned around to face me. "You look beautiful, angel." His lips pressed against my temple. "Thank you." He grabbed my hand, the alarm clock on his nightstand read 5:57 p.m. "Let's go get Emmet and head down. Everyone should be there already, they know I don't like people arriving late." I nodded my head and slipped my phone into my back pocket.

"SURPRISE!" Emmet's face lit up. He looked around the room at all of the Paw Patrol decorations. "Happy fourth birthday, Emmet. I love you." I squatted beside him and kissed his cheek. "Your friend Travis is here, go say hi." "Otay!" He ran off in the direction of his friend. Aaron slid his arm around my waist and walked towards a group of older looking people.

"Mom, Dad, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Evelyn. Evelyn, my mother and father." His parents?!

___________________________

Okay so I updated the cover, comment if you prefer the old one or the new one! Here they are for comparison //

ORIGINAL/OLD #1.

ORIGINAL/OLD  #1

UPDATED/NEW #2.

UPDATED/NEW  #2