Chapter 3.

"Okay, so can you take me home now? I really need to go home and make sure my little brother is ok." I followed Lucas to the car. "Sorry, but I only take orders from the boss. He said to take you to the house, so the house is where we're going."

         Lucas got in the black car parked outside of the 'hideout'.  I stopped a few feet in front of it. "Come on! Don't make me go get boss, he will not be gentle. You're gonna get to the house one way or another, so come on before things get rough." He said as he rolled down the window.

        What's the worse that can happen? I've already almost been murdered, been taking to some run down building, met the most powerful man in the world, oh and by the way did I mention he thinks I'm beautiful? EVELYN! Stop! I can't fall for him! Or can I?

       I got into the car and Lucas began to drive. I watched as many trees passed, and then about 15 minutes later, we turned left and faced a massive gate. Lucas punched in a code and they began to open. We then drove down a long driveway, and at last, my eyes fell upon the most beautiful house ever.

       House isn't even the word, more like mansion! The front double doors stood tall, both dark black, and had thin windows on each side. There were bushes surrounding the front of the house. You know, for a Gang leader's house, this place sure was a lot more cheery than it seemed.

       Lucas parked the car in front of the house, and led me inside. Walking in, there was a grand staircase right in the middle of the front room. To the right was a big kitchen and dining room, and to the left was a living room fully furnished with white furniture.

       I looked up the staircase, and Lucas was already half way up. I ran up the steps to catch up with him, very out of breath. "Can you slow down some? Gosh, how far up do these stairs do?!" Lucas reached the top and turned left. "Quit complaining, we're almost there." Well he's just a friendly one isn't he?

        He stopped in front of two massive, black doors. "This is the boss' room, you're to wait in here until he gets back." He opened the doors and I stepped inside.

       In the middle of the room, there was a king sized bed with black silk sheets and a black comforter. Why are these people so obsessed with the black and white? They really need some cheerful colors in here. To the left of the room, there was a doorway leading into a massive suite that served as the bathroom. Across the room, a long dresser sat against the wall.

     I walked over to it, and open one of the top drawers. In it, were a bunch of folded shirts. They each smelt like mint, Aaron's, no doubt. I walked over to the window by the bed, the view was amazing! You could see the backyard, but beyond that was a forest of trees. They were magnificent. I could get used to waking up to this everyday. Wait, what am I thinking?! I'm not staying here!

      I sat on the bed and turned the tv on. Watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy, I waited for Aaron to come home.