Chapter 5

Ryder Pov

I shifted around on the bed a little. I can feel kisses being placed on my neck. My lord does this boy not get enough. I mean we did it like 5 times in the middle of the night. My back is killing me.

Flashback...

I tried to shift on my side but there was an arm blocking me, so i shifted to the other side and the same thing happen. I whined because i just wanna roll over and continue sleeping.

So i open my eyes to be met with dark grey eyes looking back at me. Chase. I smiled and caressed his face.

"What you doing up love. Is something wrong?" i bit my lip and his eyes got dark.

"Yeah. Junior doesnt want to stay down." he said in a deep husky voice. 

I look down towards his waist and blush a deep red. He was wide awake and ready to play. I bit my lip again and looked back up to him with big innocent eyes.

"But I'm tired chase. And my butt is still sore." i whined and gave him my puppy dog look.

He leaned down a little on top of my body and gentle rub his member against mine. I just closed my eyes and bit my lip. No way am I giving in to him.

"Please Ryder... Just help me with this problem and i'll leave you alone for the rest of the night." he groaned as he thrusted his hips faster for more friction.

"But..ahh.. Chase. Im.. uhng..tired." 

"Please.." Then i gave in.

"Ahh... Chase. Faster... Please." i whimpered.

He started kissing up and down my neck, thrusting faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and groaned his name in his ear. He growled and started going harder. It was so good. I want to sleep, but i don't want him to stop.

I gasped, and groaned when he licked his mark. I can feel the muscles in my balls tighten.

"I'm close.. so close."

"Cum for me babe..." and with that, he bit down on the mark again as i threw my head back and camed against him.

I caught my breath and look at him threw hooded eyes. I can see he let part of his wolf out. He grinned down at me and peck my lips. I smiled at him and started to close my eyes.

"Uh uh uh babe we're not done yet." I heard a bottle open.

My eyes shot open and i look at him lube himself up. He slowed down when he saw me watching. I slowly got hard again.

When he was down lubing himself. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and i wrapped them around his neck.

"Ready?" he asked and poke my hole.

"Yeah.."

He slowly started to push in and i whinced in pain a little.

"Sorry, sorry." he stop half way.

"Dont stop keep going."

He pushed the rest of the way in and stop to wait for me to adjust. When i nodded my head he pulled out slowly and slammed back in. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his back. He rammed into me again and again.

"Ahh..uhh. uhngg.." i thrashed around trying to move my hips in with his thrust.

I unwrapped my legs from around his neck and let them hang off his shoulders. He slowed down doing long harder deep thrust. Every thrust i either moaned or gasped.