Chapter 11

I'm woken up the next morning to the sound of cars in the street below and a light breeze on my face. I open my eyes and see the rose I received from Harry last night, the memory replaying over inside my head. I honestly don't know how I should feel, I haven't even so much as held hands with another guy in three years, other than Harry, and last night I basically gave everything I have to Harry. I'm also a bit scared that things will be different between us, I mean obviously they will be, I'm not naive, I just hope things don't get too complicated and awkward. I also hope he doesn't expect it to happen again.

Hopping out of bed I make my out towards the hotel room kitchen where I'm greeted by a smiling Harry.

"Morning love." He smiles when he notices my presence. " I bought breakfast, help yourself to anything." He motions towards a brown paper bag on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks" I smile at him. I look through the contents of the bag, eventually deciding on a chocolate chip muffin. I'm about to head towards the table when I spot a cup with my name on it. I pick it up and smile at the familiar minty taste.

"How was your sleep?"

"It was good. Yours?" I reply before taking a bite out of my muffin.

"It was good." He smiles as he takes a drink of whatever is in his cup. Coffee I think judging by the smell. "So quick question, how do you feel about animals?"

"I love them, well except for spiders." I reply honestly as I tuck a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

"That's good. Want to go to the aquarium today then?" We can go whenever, they're open fairly late. Earlier would probably be best though so we don't feel too rushed." Harry asks me, a hopeful look in his eye.

"Yeah I'd love to! I've always wanted to!" I exclaim as I quickly finish eating my muffin. I rush into the bedroom, slamming the door behind me and rush over to my bag. I quickly pull out a looser plum coloured tank top, black leggings, black booties, and a beige cardigan. I quickly get dressed and do my normal morning routine. I then quickly rush out to the kitchen where a confused looking Harry is still sitting at the table.

"Let's go now." I smile over at him. "Please," I quickly add so I don't come across as too demanding.

He let's out a bit of a laugh at my excitement. It takes Harry a couple seconds to compose himself but he eventually gets up, pulling his car keys out of his pocket and grabbing my hand. "Let's go then."

The both of us quickly rush over to the hotel stairs, rushing down them so that we don't have to wait for the elevator. We quickly run outside to his car and he begins driving away before either of us are even fully buckled in.

"Are you scared of sharks?" Harry asks glancing at me every once in awhile.

"Not really, kinda, maybe, I don't know." I reply with a slight laugh. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, at the London aquarium there's this option you can get where you swim with sharks and I thought it might make this trip even more memorable." He replies with a shrug.

"Harry this trip is already super memorable." I laugh with a smile. "But yeah, why the hell not. Let's do it!"

He smiles at me, reaching across the middle console to grab a hold of my hand. "Let's do it then."

We arrive at the aquarium about ten minutes later. After paying we immediately make our way over here we are supposed to meet for our shark diving. Once we arrive we are given wetsuits and snorkels to put on, after the both of us are done changing one of the Sea Life employees gives us instructions on how to be safe and explains the rules. When they are finally done giving us instructions they allow us to go into the water.