Chapter 3

It's been three weeks since I told Harry everything, or at least most of it.

In the past three weeks Harry and I have just hung out together, getting to know one another, and we went shopping a little bit and he bought me a bit of clothes, much to my protests. For some reason, I have been opening up to Harry a lot easier than I would've ever expected myself to open to someone else, at least this fast. Of course I still haven't exactly told him everything but I don't think there's a need to, it's not like I'm actually going to stick around much longer, sooner or later he will get tired of me and I'll leave, just the same as always. To be completely honest, I'm surprised he hasn't kicked me out yet, I would've kicked me out.

I know I make it sound like we are having a good time together but that's not necessarily the truth, I constantly have my nightmares and wake up screaming in a pool of my own sweat, I'm a little irritable at times and any time Harry tries to even push me a little I snap, he tries to ask me what my nightmares are about, probably to try and figure out how to get them to stop, he would be lying if he said my screaming didn't wake him up. I have my bad days but I also have my good days, today just happens to be a bad day.

Today, Harry is currently in town picking up some groceries and I am just laying on his couch. Even though it's hot outside I am extremely cold so I've been drinking tea, wrapped up in a blanket all day.

Even though Harry makes me feel safer I've been feeling down quite a lot lately, I haven't told him this and I don't plan on it, I don't want to burden him with my insignificant problems.

I stay laying down just watching my empty tea cup, which has been empty for about twenty minutes now. It's not that I don't want the tea it's just that I've lost my appetite and I truly don't Have the energy to get up and make myself a new cup, so I've been staring at it, almost as if I was waiting for it to fill itself.

A door creaking open interrupts my thoughts so I sit up and stare at Harry who is struggling to carry quite a few bags of groceries. I quickly sit up to help him, without saying a word I grab a couple bags from him and bring them into the kitchen where I palace them on the counters.

"Thanks for the help, how have you been today?" Harry asks with a smile as he places his bags on to the granite counter as well.

"Um I've been good," I lie with a fake smile," how have you been?" I attempt to get the subject off of me.

"I've been good." He laughs. "What all have you been doing today?"

I try to think of a lie but when I can't find one I decide to just slightly alter the truth. "I basically just relaxed and drank some tea, It was nice to be able to relax"

Harry looks at me skeptically but nods. "Well that was probably nice, you looked tired, when I went to see if you were awake to tell you that I was leaving it was already 12:30"

I nod as I begin to unpack the groceries. "Yeah, I was tired."

We unpack the groceries and after Harry is done placing some soup cans into the pantry he turns to me while holding two styrofoam cup like things that are currently wrapped in plastic.

"You okay with Mr. Noodles for dinner?" He asks me. And I nod.

He tosses me a pack as he walks over to the stove turning it on to boil water that's already in the kettle. We sit in silence and I can't help feeling as though something is going to happen.

I think we both know what's going on a voice in my head laughs at me. I swallow the lump that is currently forming in my throat and attempt to blink away the tears that are forming in my eyes, thankfully Harry's back is facing me so he can't see me.