Cue the Dark Music (ch.10)

James' POV

While walking back to the cabin, my eyes wander around, looking for changes in the town that I grew up in. Nothing big has changed, well my family has...

Why did they kick her out?

My curiosity soon fades when I notice Mason and Jesse in front of the cabin. What are they doing here? This is not their place, it is mine. They should know I don't go easy on trespassers.

I walk right up to Jesse and punch him. He has no right to be here.

He's trying to take away Jessica and there is no way he will get away with it. No way. Our fight doesn't stop until Jessica's voice fills my ears. No, she can't see me yet. The time isn't right.

I run away once again. To where? I have no idea.

Oh god, I sound like such a girl.

-----

Jessica's POV

The walk back to the cabin wasn't long enough for me to be ready to witness what was currently in front of me. How did anybody know about this place? I made sure nobody came here for months. What changed?

James.

Jesse.

Mason.

Why were the three boys that just recently turned my life upside down over here? 

"What are you all doing here? This is my cabin, not yours!" I yell, interrupting the fight going on between James and Jesse. What is going on?

Their heads turn towards me at the same time as if rehearsed. I restrain myself from clapping. Now is not the time to have my sarcasm come charging at them like an ape, I tell myself.

"What are you doing here?" Mason yells, "Go back home to mommy and daddy!"

"Mommy and daddy kicked me out asshole! Of course you wouldn't know that because you left right after James disappeared." I yell back. I look to Jesse, "What are you doing here?"

Wait, where did James go? I think I need to go to the hospital. These hallucinations are starting to get out of hand. Damn it. 

I look around trying to find my brother, but he has disappeared from my life again. That's twice. Today. Does he find this funny? Because I don't, he's slowly ripping my heart to pieces with his sharp claws. It's ironic isn't it? He always used to be the one to sew my heart back together and now he's the one to destroy it. Stomp on it. Spit on it.

I turn my attention back to Jesse and wait for his answer. "I am here because my parents own this cabin and I wanted to stay here after the party I just went to." He replies his voice slurring. He's drunk, gross. No wonder he got in a fight with James. Idiot.

Again, why must he always in my life? Doesn't he realise that he is not welcomed. I don't even think that he cares.

I look at his face. No, no he doesn't care. He seems set on ruining my life. Can somebody explain to me why he had to move here? No, nobody has an answer for me? Oh well.

"Get out of here, both of you!" I yell, giving my anger permission to let itself go. Do you get what I mean? If you don't, it's not that big of a deal.

Anyways.

I choose to ignore them and I open the cabin door with my key. I noticed how I never explained how I got them. You all must be confused right now especially since Jesse mentioned that this place is owned by him. His father, but who cares...

Ok, I guess I have time to tell a story. Hopefully this time I won't be interrupted by a certain some one...

Another fight with mom and dad. Why don't they understand that it isn't my fault, I didn't tell him to leave. If I did, I also would have told him to let me come with him. They don't get it.

After the fight that I had a few minutes earlier, I ran out of the house going in a random direction. I needed to clear my head. I guess old habits don't die seeing as I ended up wandering somewhere in the forest while my mind was in the world of.... somewhere. I looked around, trying to find something familiar about this place, but nothing stuck out. Oh god, I'm doomed. I am going to get eaten by bears or something. Wait, there are no bears here. Oh well, I'll just die of something else.

I tried walking back the way I came from, but seeing as I wasn't paying attention earlier, I ended up going deeper into the dark forest. I started thinking that all hope was lost, until I saw a small, abandoned cabin hidden by one or two trees. I walked closer and closer until I was at the front door. I looked inside the windows and found no sort of living thing so I stepped right into the cabin. I was surprised there was no lock on the cabin, maybe the owners were stupid.

I found a pair of keys on a table near the door and my suspicions of the owners being stupid were confirmed. 

I hope that the little story I told you cleared up some questions that you weirdos were thinking. Remind me why I tell you all about my life?

I walk towards the windows to see if the two idiots were still outside and I jump back in surprise. A pair of blue eyes or if you prefer, Jesse's eyes, were staring at me. Does he not understand that he almost gave me a heart attack? I know I may seem heartless, but I still need to have a heart to be alive. Right now, I do believe I am alive so therefore, I may have a heart attack. Now that all that is cleared up...

"What the hell is the matter with you? I almost had a heart attack!" I yell so he would be able to hear me on the other side of the window.

He screams something back at me but with him being drunk I couldn't hear shit. I was about to reply something to him when I feel a sharp object touching my sensitive flesh.

"Move and I'll kill you." Cue the dark music.

Another chapter finished. I guess you kind of got that already, but anyways. Next chapter will up in the next few days. Read, comment, and/or vote. Please.

-R