What do you Want Now? (ch. 6)

I wake up to the wonderful feeling of pain in my neck. Now I know never to sleep on the couch sitting up unless I want to feel like dying. I move my head from left to right, trying to crack it. Criicck. Ahhh, much better. I feel something sticky and uncomfortable on my lap and look down. 

"Awwww shit, isn't this great?" I say to no one in particular. I grab the very melted pot of ice cream and walk to the kitchen to clean up my mess. First thing's first, throw this pot in the garbage, then do whatever else I need to do.

After I clean up everything off the sofa, I walk across the hall and enter the bathroom. I find myself looking at the mirror, observing my appearance for some reason... 5,6'', brown long hair, and an average face, I don't get why people make such a big deal out of how they look. It's not that big of a deal...

I look around the tiny bathroom, unknowingly wasting time. When I finally snap out of my awkward trance, I take my shower and get rid of the sticky feeling of dried ice cream. With my shower out of the way, I get dressed in a new set of clothes and lazily drop onto my mattress. I take my phone off of the tiny table next to me and look at the time. 9:35. I jump up, a little surprised, only to fall back onto my bed when I read right underneath that is just so happens to be Saturday.

I think about what I should do today, normally I would be hanging out with my sister but that obviously isn't going to happen considering what happened last night. I still can't seem to wrap my head around it...

I stare at the ceiling, racking my brain for anything else to do that would be remotely exciting. What is going on with me? I thought I was the supposedly bad girl of the school and I have nothing to do? No parties to attend... Not that anybody around here actually ever throws one. My friends are all busy doing whatever they do during weekends, and I... got nothing.

Finally, I get up from the mattress and slip on my black converses. I grab my keys and head out the door, my plans being to walk around town. I close my eyes and turn in a circle three times before letting my feet bring me in the direction of wherever I stopped, only to feel my forehead hit one of the walls of the cabin. Now I know that I have absolutely no sense of direction.

I move a few feet to the left and start walking on the path that leads further into the forest. About half an hour passes by before I realise that I am no longer in the forest; I am right next to the abandoned park that I used to play at when I was a child. I walk over to the swing set, in search of my initials that I engraved when I was thirteen. 

Still in search of the faint letters on the metal pole, I hear giggles not too far from where I am. I look to my left and then to my right, only to discover Jesse with some slut on his lap. Really? What the hell is wrong with him? Why do I keep on seeing him everywhere? What did I do to deserve such misery of watching this idiot and his play thing?

Suddenly a plan starts unraveling in my head and a smirk starts forming on my face. This plan better have a better ending then the one that happened yesterday I tell myself or else things are going to get dirty. Bring out the drama girls.

I quietly walk over to the two sex crazed teenagers, feeling like a spy... or maybe James Bond, except I'm a girl. Once I am right behind them, I yell "What are you doing you nasty children? This is a place for kids, not hooligans such as yourselves!"

They jump up like they just sat on a stove and look at me in horror. Oh my, their faces were priceless! Jesse's mouth was gaping up and down and his little toy was trying to cover herself up. Wait, wait, and wait. Do my eyes defy me? Please tell me they are because right now they are witnessing Chelsea sitting on Jesse's lap.

"What do you want now?" Jesse snaps in an annoyed tone, "I was just about to get my fill of the day." 

"What do you mean Jesse bear? I thought we were a couple, you know like PB&J." she practically whines. I wince at the sound, it sounds like a dying animal. Remind me again why we are friends when she acts like a desperate child.

He gives her a disgusted look, "Oh I'm glad we didn't go further than this, I don't need a clingy bitch. Thanks for stopping us Jess, if I didn't know any better then I would say you're a stalker always following me around. See ya."

I turn back to Chelsea, waiting for an explanation to why she would make out with that baboon... In a park. When I notice the expression on her face I take a step back, a little shocked. She's giving me a hard core glare like I killed her cat or something.

"What the hell is your problem you idiot? Couldn't you see that I was actually having fun? Why does everything always have to be about you?" she yells, anger written across her face.

"First of all, I had no idea that it was you sitting on that man-whore's lap. Second of all, how the hell is even being close to Jesse fun, let alone clinging to him like a sloth. Third of all, nothing is ever about me, I don't know if you have noticed but the only thing you know about me is my name, my birthday, and my age even if we have known each other for ten years." I yell back, my anger getting the best of me.

It is now her turn to look shocked, but not for the reasons that I thought. Her gaze is stuck on something behind me, almost as if in a trance. I look behind, curious to what could be so interesting, when I lock eyes with Mason.