tgej || nine

Third person's POV

Li-to the-lly : We need to talk. Meet me at the park, 4 o'clock.

Kim took a small peek from her phone. She lifted it off the table, unlocked it and typed furiously.

She didn't change her contact name.

Kim : Okay, see you there.

"Who was that?" Gabriel asked, looking up from the math textbook.

"It's Lilly, she wants me to meet her at the park to talk." Kim smiled and frowned at the same time. She'd forgotten all about her in the midst of a new start.

She'd left her out.

In the midst of getting her life on track, and where she wanted.

"What time?" He asked.

"Four O'clock. But I don't understand..."

"Don't understand what?" Gabriel questioned.

"Lilly has dates with Mike on Thursdays. Oh my God. Did both of them break up? It's all my fault! Oh my G-"

"Shh, calm down. Shh." Gabriel cupped Kim's face and she stared deep into his eyes, hypnotized by its beauty. 

It calmed her down.

"What are you doing to me, Gabriel?" Kim asked him softly.

"It's almost four. You should get ready, I'll give you a ride to the park." Gabriel ignored her question and Kim nodded.

"What am I doing to you? I should be the one asking you that."

***

"I'm coming with you whether you like it or not." Gabriel childishly huffed and crossed his arms, making his muscles flex in the process.

Kim eyed his muscles, and Gabriel gulped, looking away.

"You know what? Forget it. I'll wait for you in the parking lot. If you need help, just shout my name. Or scream. I'll be there as fast as I can."

Kim rolled her eyes, "Okay mummy!"

"I think I prefer daddy, don't you think?" Gabriel winked and Kim blushed.

"Okay then, daddy. Cya!" Kim smirked while Gabriel turned a shade darker if possible. It came out of her mouth before she even registered it.

"Cya princess."

***

Kim walked around the park. Lilly was nowhere in sight.

The park was a rather deserted place, causing Kim to receive weird vibes.

Lilly wasn't a big fan of nature, and Kim wondered what's happening to with Lilly.

"Remember me, Kim?" She stopped looking, unable to believe her ears.

The rough voice. 

A voice Kim would never forget.

Kim stood there, paralysed.

"Oh come on. Don't pretend that you did not hear me."

It belonged to the man who painted her into a tainted woman against her will.

"Why a-are you here?" Kim stuttered.

He laughed heartily, "Oh darling. I prefer to be welcomed with a hug, not a pathetic 'Why are you here?'."

He'd found her.

***

Gabriel tapped the steering wheel of his mustang, thinking about Kim.

How her eyes gleamed when they interacted.

How she'd twirl her hair subconsciously while staring at him.

How she'd-

His thoughts were cut off by a shrill scream. 

He jolted up, recognizing that scream.

Kim's scream.

Gabriel got out of the car, rushing towards the direction of her scream.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Kim shouted, backing away from the man she wished she never knew.

"Why, whore? Since you're such a whore, doing it again wouldn't be a problem, now would it?" Kim's father smirked, while all Kim wanted was the ground to swallow her whole.

"Because she's my girl." Gabriel stated angrily, and wrapped his arms around her waist protectively.

Kim relaxed under his touch, and made a move to get behind Gabriel.

"Save me," Kim said, barely a whisper.

But she knew he heard her. 

He always heard her.

"If you'll excuse us now," Gabriel glared at the middle aged man, while he just stared back, amusement gleaming in his eyes.

"Remember what I told you, Kim. Come to me and no one gets hurt. Fail to follow my instructions, be prepared to face the consequences."

With that, he left.

***

( small rant )
I am literally so mad at myself smh. Ugh I can't believe I fell asleep WAITING for Jess Conte to go live! I was just MINUTES away from getting on that live, UGHHHH I RUINED IT ALL :(

But omigosh!! I'm so so so so proud of myself at the same time, because of how this book is progressing! I've started gaining views and votes on both this book, and The Alpha's Mate. Not to mention I've been getting quite a lot of followers, so thank you so so so much!

The next chapter is going to be interesting, be sure to stay tune! ;)

***

"They say every life's precious but nobody care about mine."

***

Last edited - 27 October 2017