Chapter 6: Sweet Creature

A/N
Hi! I know I don't leave author's notes on my chapters simply because I just want to keep on writing and writing without having you guys read something else than to just go straight to the story. With that being said, I just want to let everyone know that I am jumping from present to past then present and past and I do hope that I am not confusing you guys. The indication that I am writing from the past is the italic format for the flashback but if there is any chance that you are getting confused please let me know. I am also using either Taylor Swift's or One Direction songs (including Harry's self-titled album) as titles for each chapter. I hope that you are enjoying my first shot of Haylor. I am not expecting you guys to vote or to comment, having you drop by and read it is enough for me. Thank you and more power to everyone!!!
----------------------------------------------
We started with
Two Hearts
One Home

The line in the cafeteria is much longer today than it usually is. I feel like I have already spent my entire lunch break standing in this line waiting for my turn. I was almost relieved when it was almost my turn. A tuna turnover will be enough for me. I will just eat at the tutoring center while I study to save some time. The cafeteria is a crowded place and a noisy one too so there is no way that I'll be able to study here.

One more person and it's my turn when all of a sudden Louis Tomlinson, a proud member of the 'annoying jocks' stood up in front of me, bypassing the entire line. An automatic irritation floods my face.

"The end of the line is over there," I said to him, tapping his back and pointing him to the end of the line which is near the entrance.

He glanced at me "I know, but I don't feel like falling in line," he replied with a dog-like smirk on his face.

These jocks do trigger my anger. They irritate me and annoy me so much. They think of themselves as so much better than anyone else in this school when the reality is they are dumb and the only great thing about them is sleeping around with girls. Which isn't a great thing. They fail most of their classes and they can't even bring the Varsity team to pass the elimination of the inter-high school competition. No wonder I never bothered watching any of their games.

"Well, that's too bad," I mumbled. "All of us here waited for our turn so it's only fair that you wait for yours," I told him.

Students might be afraid of standing up to them but I am not. They don't scare me. I don't care what they say behind my back or in my face. Never in my life that I will let their selfish acts get to me.

"Who cares about being a fair nerd!" He chuckled. "Why don't we ask these guys if they want me to fall in line," he was referring to the rest of the students behind me. "Do you want me guys to start from the end of the line?" He asks.

I turned around to see their reaction. I shake my head in disappointment when they all shake their heads. What the fudge? Are they all insane?

"Well, I guess majority wins, and nobody actually cares about your opinion nerd," Louis tells me widening his gray eyes on me. I hate him! I hate his long hair and bearded face. I don't even understand why they think of him as a heartthrob, because he isn't. He may be good-looking but looks don't always matter, brain and character do, all the time.

I rolled my eyes at him and change my mind about eating my lunch. My appetite just went down to the trash.

Holding the strap of my backpack tightly I walked out of the cafeteria, totally ignoring everyone. I really couldn't wait for high school to be over.

I went straight to the tutoring center; I would rather spend my entire lunch break there than stay at the cafeteria surrounded by idiots. I have been volunteering to help students with classes they are having difficulties with since sophomore year and I enjoyed doing it. I get a feeling of satisfaction whenever my 'students' come to me and show me their exams with As on them.