Author's Message

I am writing this with mixed emotions. First of all, I wanna thank everyone who read, supported and patiently waited for this story to be completed. Thank you for those, who stick to this story and for bearing with me even if it took me almost five years to complete it. 

A lot had happened on my personal life during these time that I was writing this story. I got my fair share of heartache for when my six-year relationship ended which made me lost the motivation to continue. But every time I get to read your comments it encouraged to go on and give this fan fiction is very much deserved ending. 

I am in a much better place now. The heartache I've been through became my biggest blessing. I became bitter but God pulled me out of the darkness, called me to His home and showed me the true meaning of unconditional love. 

I hope to share more stories with all of you in the future. I am going to finish my other haylor fan fiction and my personal short story. I don't know what I will write next after those two, but what gives me the assurance is God's faithfulness in my life. 

I pray for everyone's safety as the world continues to struggle from the pandemic and I pray that everyone is doing well, safe from any disease or harm. 

Thank you once again for falling in love with this book. We are finally closing this chapter and looking forward for more haylor fan fiction in the future. 

I love you all. God Bless!

- Leslie (this is my real name) ♥♥♥